Moto Series 2012 Schedule: Must Read!!

APCh8r

Talked to him today. Said they are almost done and they were probably the hardest ones he has done. I figured they would have been smooth. :dunno:

call him next week. they'll still be almost done lol

Chris is good dude, sometimes he bites off more than he can chew... he needs to hire some help.

For those of you looking for a transponder for next season, see the following thread:

http://www.motoseries.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1129

Contact Todd sooner than later if you are interested in getting a NEW transponder. From what he has told me, he will likely do this AFTER the IMS show, if he gets enough interest.

Edited by APCh8r

Last time I talked to Todd he was thinking of tossing in a free race with the school. Not sure if he is still going through with this or not.

Sure it is not the free weekend license like in years past? That would be real nice if it was an entire event.

I'm very proud to occupy the last place, and there is no wondering why everyone is passing me I know why.

Dude, you were nice and smooth. Not Keith smooth as we all know nobody is that smooth, but pretty damn close. The more you get seat time, the faster you will get.

I am around to help if you need anything. I can go to a Mid-O event and help out as much as possible with you if ya want. I try and ride there a good number of times a year to keep in practice as everything else is so far away...

But, let me know...

Dude, you were nice and smooth. Not Keith smooth as we all know nobody is that smooth, but pretty damn close. The more you get seat time, the faster you will get.

I am around to help if you need anything. I can go to a Mid-O event and help out as much as possible with you if ya want. I try and ride there a good number of times a year to keep in practice as everything else is so far away...

But, let me know...

Hate to agree with Brian, but its true.. :D

I spent all day at Mid O wandering around the track by myself and doin my thing and going as fast as I thought I could go.. I followed Brian for 4 laps (Then I got tired because I was pushing harder than ever have) but I still felt very in control and knocked 2 seconds off best lap time just like that.. I actually got faster in a couple of sections by going through smoother and getting better drives coming out.. Also with lines and breaking.. Don't worry about finishes or racing as much this year.. Work on technique and lines! You will get better, faster, and place better before you know it!

Agreed, getting tows frequently are what helped me more than anything. I haven't had the chance to ride with KTM personally, but I was there when Andy rode with him and it was a massive improvement. I did have Craig and Nick tow me at Nelson/Mid O, and both times the 1 on 1 was amazing. My laps were bad at Mid O all night BUT Nelson I shaved 4 seconds off in a Friday night session.

The funny thing is last year I did a Novice day in the rain early just to get used to my new bike and refresh after taking 1.5 yrs off, and I think that was one of hte best things I could have done. Hit a lot of Int hopefully this year I can bounce to Ad. but I need to be 100% confident I'm good to go.

isn't this nick's 3rd different paint scheme?

Nope, second if you are referring to race bodywork.

lining up the motoseries and wera schedule i might just do the first three rounds of motoseries... whats the cost of individual race membership fees vs a full season again?

$40 per weekend = $120 for 3 weekends or you can buy a seasonal license for $115; thus if you are going to do 3 or more events go with the seasonal license

For any of you guys wanting it, I am thinking of doing more one on one stuff if asked. Meaning, I will watch at the track in certain places around the facility and take notes of what you are doing and then obviously help on track. I'm not a coach, but am willing to help anyone as much as I can. I have a bunch of washed up experience and am willing to share it with anyone if you'd like.

Plus, I am a cheap date - FREE!!

I just want to spend more time working with guys that want help in a manner that is more personal and more likely to produce results. If you are humble, realize that there are going to be barriers and a willingness to try new things and make changes, I am hoping to help. Hell, I am going to learn as well!

Anyways, sitting at the airport and thought that there are enough guys on here wanting to do track days and even race that if I can help, all you gotta do is ask. Wait... Isn't that a commercial for a motorcycle dealer? :D