your gun guy wish list?

kawi kid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the general concept of what I am doing to mine. The scope rail is already on the gun and the muzzle brake is on order. I still need to buy the Eotech and actually have the gun shortened up.

mini-g.jpg

That Shuff's Parkerizing still does the mag fed garand conversions.

http://shuffsparkerizing.com/services/mag-fed-garand/mag-fed-garand/

This is the general concept of what I am doing to mine. The scope rail is already on the gun and the muzzle brake is on order. I still need to buy the Eotech and actually have the gun shortened up.

mini-g.jpg

That Shuff's Parkerizing still does the mag fed garand conversions.

http://shuffsparkerizing.com/services/mag-fed-garand/mag-fed-garand/

I have been to Shuffs shop......highly recommend him..

Yeah that is a timberwolf. Guy I work with just got back from his 5th tour and was talking how bad ass they are I started looking into them and kinda drooled a little. The sticker shock is not as bad as I thought it would be, it would run around $6300 for the gun. But thats way more then I would spend on a rifle. LOL!

I think my next gun will be a savage bolt gun in .308, maybe if I sell my mini now that I bought my AR-15?

Yeah that is a timberwolf. Guy I work with just got back from his 5th tour and was talking how bad ass they are I started looking into them and kinda drooled a little. The sticker shock is not as bad as I thought it would be, it would run around $6300 for the gun. But thats way more then I would spend on a rifle. LOL!

I think my next gun will be a savage bolt gun in .308, maybe if I sell my mini now that I bought my AR-15?

Its a nice gun but personally I would buy a custom build before the PWG (although the PGW is custom) That SB scope is about 2500-3K alone

You could get into a custom rig for less with the same accuracy.

Edited by flounder