your gun guy wish list?

kawi kid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have added to mine... I still need my AI stock Flounder talked me into... Or was it Mark :D

I was just up there the other day taking derogatory pics of WaltherGSP's AI stock and sending them to him. He wasnt happy when I told him he was going to have to clean off the ball sweat from his cheek piece. :)

I was just up there the other day taking derogatory pics of WaltherGSP's AI stock and sending them to him. He wasnt happy when I told him he was going to have to clean off the ball sweat from his cheek piece. :)

my handguard needs to make it to him.... come get it.

Nice... Not so nice the first time Walther puts his cheek on there. :lol:

You know that is going to sit in the back of his mind...

Shoulda put a piece of tape on it that said my balls here. :D

So its Christmas morning my kids were up before the sun was lol. So who got cool new stuff this morning besides me? All I can say is my wife rocked this year. She got me a horton brotherhood crossbow package. And the 420 rnd ammo can of 5.56 federal xm855 62 grain fmj. She also helped my boys pick up a 62 piece gun cleaning kit. And a outdoor edge field dressing kit for cleaning all kinds of game. The boys also picked me up a nice gerber field knife the bg survival kit set..was a good year.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=15039picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=15038

Edited by speedytriple