KSG's are in! And I lost all respect for Woodbury Outfitters

MidgetTodd

If that would happen there is a possibility that by the time they get it all figured out and try to repost it the next release from Kel-Tec will be out. That will drastically reduce its current perceived value. How could someone who owns a business be so stupid as to expose themselves to that kind of risk with so little reward? I sure hope no one fucks with them and ruins their payday.

This just in: Some people are stupid with money, and just have to be the first to have the latest shiny thing before anyone else, no matter how much it costs. This is why I laugh when I read about someone whining about having 50K of credit card debt spread over 9 cards with nothing to show for it but a house full of devalued shit they don't need.

Edited by Cheech

This is why I laugh when I read about someone whining about having 50K of credit card debt spread over 9 cards with nothing to show for it but a house full of devalued shit they don't need.

I know a guy who has $80k in consumer debt (more than his annual salary) plust $55k owed on a car. And his house has an interest-only mortgate, and an interest-only HELOC that he's had (both) for 10 years (read: never paid a penny in principal). Plus his house value has dropped by 25% so he's $50k upside-down in the house.

I would be scared shitless if I was in his position.

At one point I had $20k in CC debt and owed $20k combined two cars. But my wife and I both make senior IT money so it didn't seem to be a problem. Until I sat down and figured out I was paying close to $1k a month in interest alone. And then realized I had nothing to show for all that money spent.

That was 8 years ago. My wife and I went into "Ramen Noodle" mentality and paid everything back as quick as we could. Took a couple of years but we got it. Now we owe only on the house (4% standard 30-fixed loan) and we're so much better for it. When I decided I wanted a new bike I set up a savings account and put money aside until I had enough to pay cash. The interest savings on the CC and car loans alone meant it only took me 8 months to save up for the bike.

My son is being raised the same way - when he wanted an iPod he had to save up him money and buy one (we subsidized it, but gave him a $$ target to reach) We still let him buy other things from his bank account when we couldn't discourage him - but he quickly learned the lesson that buying the shiny thing off the shelf meant he had to wait another month for his iPod. And I tell you what else - it took him nearly a year to save up for it - and he treats that iPod like it's worth a million bucks. It's in pristine condition, unlike the toys we just gave him for free.

• Upvote 1

I was taught the same way. Even if I had enough money saved my mom made me wait 3 weeks to buy it. If I still wanted it I could buy it. Taught me not to ever make stupid decisions with my money. And ive come very very far for my age.

You are teaching him right. I'm the sane way. Its been said by MT but I'm tighter then bark on a tree. I hate spending money.
Truth.
Am I the only one that thinks that a shotgun loaded with 13 rds is going to be ridiculously heavy?

Its 15 rounds and no its lighter than most shotguns