Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

doesn't sound like much of a good time to me. I dunno when we did it on another forum we (about 20 of us) all rode together. there is such a thing as riding your own pace.

made for a better overall get together if you ask me.

Eh I have to disagree. It worked out great. A map of some good routes would have been nice, but we just explored and had a blast.

Edited by oldschoolsdime92

I would also disagree. I'm not a fan of parading around. Way more dangerous with the varying levels of desired pace. I had a great time so far. Woke up to rain. Hate it for those riding back today.

Chris

(I may suck at building fires but I am good at fucking and I'm fast) :)

I would also disagree. I'm not a fan of parading around. Way more dangerous with the varying levels of desired pace. I had a great time so far. Woke up to rain. Hate it for those riding back today.

Chris

(I may suck at building fires but I am good at fucking and I'm fast) :)

Fast you are, don't really know about the rest

Fast you are, don't really know about the rest

It's going to be my signature, a new twist on Casper's comment the other night.

Still laughing about that shit. Fun times.

Chris

(I may suck at building fires but I am good at fucking and I'm fast)

Edited by turnone

What a fucking blast! Highlight of the summer for me.

It was cool hanging out with some old bubbys and meeting some new ones.

Definitely down to do this again next year. And for those who felt left behind, you coulda rode with us and hung out with us, but you gotta come around. I didn't see a couple of you guys all weekend.

I'm home, didn't ride with anyone. Nor did I stop by the cabins or firepit on Saturday, but I was riding all the roads. Passed a group of ya'll sitting at the gap store a little after 11 this morning. Had 4 bikes on a trailer. I was riding from 28 and turned onto 129 for my rainy gap pass.

Just got back home like 10 minutes ago. Looks.like I shaved off 2.15 hrs from my trip down took 12 hrs on Wednesday to get to the resort. Had a nice time riding the dragon for.the first time and as Tim calls it the cherry.cola.skyway. Nice road one of.the.faves already.Considering I ride down with wht_scorpion my portion I ride around close to 1300 miles from Wednesday till now worth it to do.

Edited by Jst2fst