Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

So' date=' our ride the UP led us down was "Mach Retard". That was fast enough for me. I once heard some good advice. Never, ever go "Mach Full-Retard".[/quote']

haaaaaa

excellent. i already repped you before so i can't rep you again

So' date=' our ride the UP led us down was "Mach Retard". That was fast enough for me. I once heard some good advice. Never, ever go "Mach Full-Retard".[/quote']

Mach Retard was awesome for the 2 mins I actually kept up :lol:

OIC...so are me, joel, ben and mike the only ones that got pulled over this weekend on the trip? And for the ones that dont know me and joel got clocked at 81 in a 55 and only got a verbal warning, but they puilled over the whole group. Im just glad they didnt clock us about a half mile further back:D

Edited by 2talltim

Here I thought you had subtly revealed how you cut all that time off the return trip. :)

they left 3 hours before we did and we still beat them back to c-bus:lol:...i was haulin ass up 75 in Tucky, i think 85 was my average, oh yea and at 9 MPG:lol:

OIC...so are me, joel, ben and mike the only ones that got pulled over this weekend on the trip? And for the ones that dont know me and joel got clocked at 81 in a 55 and only got a verbal warning, but they puilled over the whole group. Im just glad they didnt clock us about a half mile further back:D

Looks that way, my ass was the last one in groups minus the Georgia trek. aside from the cops on the dragon and other riders letting us know they we're a head we might of been caught for that.

Here I thought you had subtly revealed how you cut all that time off the return trip. :)

We just made fewer stops and pretty much the same pace coming down. Did see a shut load of cops once we got into Ohio. Saw the airplane pass a few.times over 75 in cincy.

they left 3 hours before we did and we still beat them back to c-bus:lol:...i was haulin ass up 75 in Tucky, i think 85 was my average, oh yea and at 9 MPG:lol:

:bigfinger: we left at 9:10 I think made stops for fuel and food and to fix my license plate that came loose. Ended up just getting a new plate today gonna fab up a stronger bracket this week and pray that it works out better.

:bigfinger: we left at 9:10 I think made stops for fuel and food and to fix my license plate that came loose. Ended up just getting a new plate today gonna fab up a stronger bracket this week and pray that it works out better.

ok 2 hours we pulled out about 11 but we lost a lot of time on 129 towing 4500lbs

OIC...so are me, joel, ben and mike the only ones that got pulled over this weekend on the trip? D

Fortunately, Mach Retard doesn't show up on a radar gun so the suv sheriff didn't even turn around :lol:

Turnone, Punk, Hutch and I went on our "Mach Full Retard" ride Sat, pretty sure the humble Punk uttered "damn" more than once and we all know Punk is a rocket ship on wheels. So ready to do it again.

Turnone, Punk, Hutch and I went on our "Mach Full Retard" ride Sat, pretty sure the humble Punk uttered "damn" more than once and we all know Punk is a rocket ship on wheels. So ready to do it again.

Dam I missed a great time

Definitely! You need to come riding with your local bubbys too. We're not as fast as Hutch, but we hit some kick ass roads and we dont ride all day. I do want to hit Kershockten with those guys but I'll have to get a push up bra first.

Just let me know when the ride is :D or hell if your not and need someone to help get rid of some beer!

I was saying "Oh my God" over and over I can't believe we're doing this, "Oh my God" what did he just do, "Oh my God" where did he go?

This trip restored all Ducati riders into the rider category. Turnone and I.P. can flat out ride. Turnone left me with boiled off brake fluid trying to stay with him.

I was saying "Oh my God" over and over I can't believe we're doing this, "Oh my God" what did he just do, "Oh my God" where did he go?

This trip restored all Ducati riders into the rider category. Turnone and I.P. can flat out ride. Turnone left me with boiled off brake fluid trying to stay with him.

Was a fun ride for sure, when we did find a somewhat straight road I was taking a couple deep breaths