Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

doesn't sound like much of a good time to me. I dunno when we did it on another forum we (about 20 of us) all rode together. there is such a thing as riding your own pace.

made for a better overall get together if you ask me.

the exact opposite. 6-8 people max is about as big as I'd be happy with. That large of a group is going to get seperated on anything other than a parade ride and thats not a ride I want to be part of down there

This ride home sucks with a hangover

I woke up still raging drunk and hungover so had to have Mike drive home. I had to lay across the back seat and couldn't even sit up for a couple hours :lol:

I got home around 5:30 this afternoon. Ended up riding almost 1800 miles in 5 days. It was nice meeting some new faces. Pauly, Brian, Matt, Todd & Mike. it was great riding with you Friday. North Georgia has some nice roads. Brian & Pauly thanks for saving my trip.

Great riding with you too! Very glad the Busa was such a minor issue and got you up and running again

The only fail was your lack of attendance

that was clearly a big portion of it. i was too busy being a back marker at nelson this past weekend and had too much crap going on at the shop during the week.

i'll try to make it next year. it's been 2 years since i've gone down there now, so that needs to change.

Had a blast this weekend, really glad i let MaxPower talk me into riding all them miles with them Saturday. Have not rode as much in the last couple years as i used too but after riding with you guys on Saturday i really have the riding bug back!!

I got home around 5:30 this afternoon. Ended up riding almost 1800 miles in 5 days. It was nice meeting some new faces. Pauly, Brian, Matt, Todd & Mike. it was great riding with you Friday. North Georgia has some nice roads. Brian & Pauly thanks for saving my trip.

Was nice meeting you and riding with you too :)

^ I wasn't sure about riding that on Saturday as well but so glad I did. We hit some nice roads that day. Topping it off with the skyway was a good way to end the weekend riding as well (even though it was speed trapped).

Had a blast this weekend, really glad i let MaxPower talk me into riding all them miles with them Saturday. Have not rode as much in the last couple years as i used too but after riding with you guys on Saturday i really have the riding bug back!!

You're welcome. :p Now quit giving me excuses and lets go ride SE Ohio this Saturday.

^ I wasn't sure about riding that on Saturday as well but so glad I did. We hit some nice roads that day. Topping it off with the skyway was a good way to end the weekend riding as well (even though it was speed trapped).

Definitely! You need to come riding with your local bubbys too. We're not as fast as Hutch, but we hit some kick ass roads and we dont ride all day. I do want to hit Kershockten with those guys but I'll have to get a push up bra first.

naw every night is a party. The or group always plans events to party at. We just happen to find time to ride in-between. You'll catch on ;)

this^^^

If you are not starting the ride slightly hung over, you're doing it wrong.

You're welcome. :p Now quit giving me excuses and lets go ride SE Ohio this Saturday.

Definitely! You need to come riding with your local bubbys too. We're not as fast as Hutch, but we hit some kick ass roads and we dont ride all day. I do want to hit Kershockten with those guys but I'll have to get a push up bra first.

I should have no problems doing so, i wont be able to head out till about ten on Saturday but if thats cool i am in!

Habi, good to ride with you as well. we need to start hooking up for some rides now that we know we are just around the corner from each other.