Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

+1 for help get rid of beers :D

Did you end up using that tank bag I sold you? How did it work out?

Yep, tank bag worked out well. Big enough for monsters and snacks but could have held on to my sunglasses I set on top of it and lost a bit better.

That sucks. I lost a pair of Half Jackets down the interstate last September. Bummed me out' date=' for sure.[/quote']

Thats why they were $20 one. I replaced them today with another set of $20 one. Been thinking about getting some half jackets but I am a bit rough on them. It would have sucked to lose a set of oakleys.

not really, i think another few days down there i could get that last 1/8" chicken strip off

Same here mine are.almost.gone I had like an inch on Wednesday there now the same as yours. Really surprised how.img.was riding considering.this.was.the.first twisty ride I did.this season.

Fine captain kill joy

ah thank you :D

seriously though, chicken strips are a dumb thing to care about or measure since they can be changed rather easily to falsify the claim

ah thank you :D

seriously though, chicken strips are a dumb thing to care about or measure since they can be changed rather easily to falsify the claim

Fair enough I'm just glad to of ridden the dragon.for.the.first.time

here is the clip of the push ups it is really shity because of the fire glare and it was taken with my phone

lol...I have zero memory of this...no wonder my gut hurts...

Chicken strips...I'm slow, but every year I get a little better. Knocked a half inch off last year and down to 1/4" ish left this year from riding down there. Following better riders who don't leave you behind really helps.

Edited by Gump

im waiting for josh's so i can see my fat ass chicken shiting into the corners

Im working on it, but I shot it in 720P so its taking forever. The first 30 minute vid says it will take 5 hours on YouTube! Anyone have a better way to do this? My upload speed is only 3Mb/s so I may just be screwed.

And I ended up with about an 1/8" of chicken strip on the right and 1/4" on the left. Way further than I thought I would ever go considering I NEVER ride twisties up here in Cleveland and started with like 1.5" on each side lol.

Edited by JStump