Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

Tim, does that have the 3rd row seating?

Edit: NVM, looked on your Facebook.

On another related note, how many wives/girlfriends/girls are going on this trip?

Why do we need the third row?yes it has it but NO leg room at all back there..i wanna purchase more straps soon

On another related note, how many wives/girlfriends/girls are going on this trip?

probably too many...this is a sausage fest dont you know. I save the wimminz trip for the fall and the WSBR. Well that is if I'm invited as a prestigious guest again :D

For a brief moment my gf intimated and wanting to go but there is no way this trip would be any fun 2 up for me. Thankfully she planned a trip for the same weekend with her best friend so I'm off the hook for any guilt

Why do we need the third row?yes it has it but NO leg room at all back there..i wanna purchase more straps soon

Trying to convince the girl to go but she doesnt want to spend 4 days with a bunch of guys hence why I asked how many chicks were going lol. She would probably only spend an afternoon riding with me so riding 2 up wouldnt be a big deal for me but I remember seeing somewhere that some of the girls would be doing their own thing during the day.

Edited by JStump

For a brief moment my gf intimated and wanting to go but there is no way this trip would be any fun 2 up for me. Thankfully she planned a trip for the same weekend with her best friend so I'm off the hook for any guilt

I told mine she wasnt going. About 2 weeks later she asked about what days she needed off and I said "No, your really not going" ...I apparently owe her a vacation now lol

Trying to convince the girl to go but she doesnt want to spend 4 days with a bunch of guys hence why I asked how many chicks were going lol. She would probably only spend an afternoon riding with me so riding 2 up wouldnt be a big deal for me but I remember seeing somewhere that some of the girls would be doing their own thing during the day.

My GF and I went last fall and it was a lot of fun. I dont mind 2 up however I want to put some miles on this trip and at a good pace....I am debating trailering down on Monday with her and have her take my car/trailer back and I would ride home Sunday.....Gets me off the hook.

I told mine she wasnt going. About 2 weeks later she asked about what days she needed off and I said "No, your really not going" ...I apparently owe her a vacation now lol

haha thats funny. Kim at first asked me if you were bringing your GF so she could go and hang out but not ride since shes afraid of it already. Lucky for me she's going to SC with me for a week so I'm double off the hook

John still coming since he sold his bike? You may need to make other arrangements.

I believe he is still trying to find a way... If not i will throw the bike in back of my truck instead of driving my SUV, fill the tub in cabin with Jello and party like I am a midget RockStar!!! :cool:

• Upvote 1

My girl is suppose to go but will not be riding with me if she does she will do her own thing during the day, this may change because she is suppose to have a manditory meeting for work that week so may not be going now.