Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

I will accept that as your rsvp for this trip.

Shit son, you've told me 27 times already this year that I'm going.

Wifey is telling me to go as well. So unless I can't get off due to a new gig I guess I'm going.

I promise Saturday night Hutch and I will be hammered to the point of pissing and puking in the fire. You're welcome.

good chance

That's nothing new nor exciting. Do it with you wearing a leprechaun outfit and Hutch an Incredible Hulk costume; now we've got a ballgame.

I'm now looking for purple jeans

In light of this new theme' date=' I've decided I have the flu.[/quote']

Why dude? Todd is going so you won't be the only midget there.

Plus Yota has a supasweet leprechaun getup you can rock.

Mine's ready. :dunno:

vfr is torn down for paint from jewbacca's colossal fuck up. Waiting to drop the fairings off to Jim whenever he's ready. And the CBR needs the Pauly seal of "you're gonna die" approval before I deem it worthy

I am thinking about riding down on the back road twisteees. Alone or with a group, does not matter to me.

I am interested in this. I would probably ride down, and would probably need to split a room. Anyone from the Dayton area making this?

I am thinking about riding down on the back road twisteees. Alone or with a group, does not matter to me.

Have you booked a room/cabin/campsite? If so, let me know so I can get you added to the list of those going.