Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

who am I driving or riding with casper,max , gump .my truck & cargo trailer will hold 4 bikes or five I thank its 14'x5':wherethefuckarewe:6' & got 12mpg doing 70mph to shack this week with trailer hooked but dime bag has one that will hold 8bikes I like my shit out of site & dry & of poo.

I am down to ride:scooter: down as long as I trailer back cuz I feal:wheelchair: it after we get to getter

who am I driving or riding with casper,max , gump .my truck & cargo trailer will hold 4 bikes or five I thank its 14'x5':wherethefuckarewe:6' & got 12mpg doing 70mph to shack this week with trailer hooked but dime bag has one that will hold 8bikes I like my shit out of site & dry & of poo.

I am down to ride:scooter: down as long as I trailer back cuz I feal:wheelchair: it after we get to getter

I believe the plan is take my Excursion with one of the trailers, maybe Shaun's?

I may be mistaken actually. I forgot she said she might drive down separately.
Weak!
I think she wants to be able to leave in case she has to without ruining anyone else's weekend.

So who is gonna make our sammitches on the ride down and back?

I believe the plan is take my Excursion with one of the trailers, maybe Shaun's?

Yup, we can fit 4 on my trailer. I thought it was you, me, Gump and Joel (MM) but I cant remember. Do you have a way to get your bike to my place or do we need to figure out those logistics?

Yup, we can fit 4 on my trailer. I thought it was you, me, Gump and Joel (MM) but I cant remember. Do you have a way to get your bike to my place or do we need to figure out those logistics?

Yep. I was going to ride over the night or so before. Jill will bring me home. If the weather cooperates, I'll just ride to work and then drop my bike off after work.

:DOK I will clean out cargo trailer of all non needed tools & get a spare tire grease up the hub & make sher she is still good & tight , will load my bro's & my bike in it to meet at your house cuz there is no way I am riding in my bros black dike with two ho's on a trailer & if you want we can use my trailer cuz it has trailer brakes on2 axle's & I have had 8000lb in it & it still pulled nice & more out of the wet places to put stuf & lock it up its up to you bubbys ,or I coud just pack light & ride the bike to your place

:DOK I will clean out cargo trailer of all non needed tools & get a spare tire grease up the hub & make sher she is still good & tight , will load my bro's & my bike in it to meet at your house cuz there is no way I am riding in my bros black dike with two ho's on a trailer & if you want we can use my trailer cuz it has trailer brakes on2 axle's & I have had 8000lb in it & it still pulled nice & more out of the wet places to put stuf & lock it up its up to you bubbys ,or I coud just pack light & ride the bike to your place

Does it have plenty of tie down hooks? It will take a bunch to tie down 4 bikes. Also, Matt is pulling us down, so it is ultimately his decision what trailer he pulls.

Does it have plenty of tie down hooks? It will take a bunch to tie down 4 bikes. Also, Matt is pulling us down, so it is ultimately his decision what trailer he pulls.

I can pull anything that keeps the bikes upright. I've pulled a 4 place enlosed snowmobile trailer across Northern Ontario with no issues. Biggest concern would be a quick test run if the trailer has electric brakes to make sure there were no issues.

it has got 8 that I put in & at least 2more that where there on the floor but I will look how good it is set up 4 for bikes when I go back to work near the shack monday as I came home a 120miles this weekend to help litle bro put a roof on his house & left it to save gas