Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

yea El Capitan texted me yesterday about it. Said he read it would be closed 3 weeks or so. To me I don't care if 129 is closed other than having to take the long way around to get to Fontana. It would suck for the guys who've never been down there though if it takes longer to get it fixed

yea El Capitan texted me yesterday about it. Said he read it would be closed 3 weeks or so. To me I don't care if 129 is closed other than having to take the long way around to get to Fontana. It would suck for the guys who've never been down there though if it takes longer to get it fixed

UPDATE MARCH 20, 4:30pm: Per TNDOT, the Dragon is NOW OPEN to thru traffic. Thank you TNDOT.

Been looking through last years pics, and that lead to map study, witch lead to google images, ect, ect..Getting excited for this trip.

Still got empty trailer sopts, and empty seats in the Tahoe. Ive had a couple say if it looks like rain they will jump onboard but no comitments.

It's just me and Josh so far

YOUR BIKE HERE.............

Picture017.jpg

YOUR BUTT HERE....

397805_2856829374694_1078403266_32881605_801330465_n.jpg

OR HERE, Might have to fight over Shotgun..LOL

400182_2856828054661_1078403266_32881600_1349440529_n.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

TallOne. Looks like I need a ride. Will chip in on fuel and prostitutes.

Fuel is the only real expence(it should be in the $80-$85 per person range), the hookers all work for me:lol:....the spot is yours if you wanna commit..ive got one more lurker via PM's that might have the 4th spot..josh and i weree talking about leaving very early on that thursday but we can adapt to everyones needs

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1