Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

I feel sorry for those guys who actually shoot all the time. It's their passion, hobby, and sport; and the cost and availability to support what they like to do is now stampeded by an influx of dooms-day hoarders.

i don't. capitalism at its finest. all this shortage will do, is prompt entrepreneur-ism that will create a new avenue to get ammo. this is a free market and anyone can participate. just because joe dirt likes to shoot all the time, doesn't mean his demand takes any sort of precedence over any other type of demand.

i agree that people need to be more educated before making their purchases, they have every right to pay what they want.

yes you can. The 500 rds of .223 I ordered from the last week just showed up at my door yesterday

What was the price like? Seems like .223/5.56 inventory i goes away as soon as it pops up. It's like playing whack-a-mole with a hundred thousand other people trying to whack the same moles.

What was the price like? Seems like .223/5.56 inventory i goes away as soon as it pops up. It's like playing whack-a-mole with a hundred thousand other people trying to whack the same moles.

It was 6.99 per box of 20 of MFS Ammo 223 Rem 55gr FMJ

• Casper unpinned this topic