Ammo Deals.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Tula is not junk, its actually what most of us use. It is all that my ARs and AKs have ever seen and 80% of what my Glocks have seen

Yup, I have yet to have any FTF, FTE, stoves, nothing with Tula. I've put it through my AR since day one, along with brass, and I just make sure I clean it every time I use it. I would anyways, but yeah, it still does what it's supposed to, just dirty and cheap.

I shoot wolf and tula through all my guns. Suppressed and unsuppressed. I hardly ever clean my guns. M&P has been cleaned once and that is just because I took it up to Grant for the APEX stuff. I've had two FTF in my AR's one was federal and wouldnt go bang at all and one was tula that fired on the second try.

I shoot wolf and tula through all my guns. Suppressed and unsuppressed. I hardly ever clean my guns. M&P has been cleaned once and that is just because I took it up to Grant for the APEX stuff. I've had two FTF in my AR's one was federal and wouldnt go bang at all and one was tula that fired on the second try.

You of all people don't clean your guns? Figured with so much $$ in there you took better care of those than anything.

They are tools I dont baby them. I dont lay them down gently. The dedicated .22 in broke down clanking around in my bag right now lol

I was wondering about the .22 uppers, have you seen their prices sky rocket? I never got around to getting one, I know I am a moron, and really want one.

Todd, you guys have any dedicated .22 uppers? I have the SW MP15 Sport, and have always wanted a dedicated upper for .22. Especially now. I have a feeling I screwed myself by jacking around and not getting one?

Thanks guys.

OMBGuns has TulAmmo .380, 9mm, .40, and .45 in stock at reasonable prices

<DIV id=post_message_56756270 class=post_message sizcache024947555605238997="1" sizset="203">OMBGuns.com [ombguns.com] out of Olathe, KS has stock of various calibers of TulAmmo [ombguns.com].

Prices are as follows:

CaliberQTYSKUPrice.380Box (50 Rounds)TA380910$14.50.380Case (1000 Rounds)TA380910$290.009mmBox (50 Rounds)TA919150$12.759mmCase (1000 Rounds)TA919150$255.00.40Box (50 Rounds)TA401800$15.50.40Case (500 Rounds)TA401800$155.00.45Box (50 Rounds)TA452300$16.00.45Case (500 Rounds)TA452300$160.00

That didnt work like planned. OMBguns.com has ammo deals right now on HG ammo. Here is the slick deals link; http://slickdeals.net/f/5791586-OMBGuns-has-TulAmmo-380-9mm-40-and-45-in-stock-at-reasonable-prices

email from cheaperthandirt that some stuff was back in stock.

30rd pmags and nato mags appeared to be gone already

30rd colt are 129.97 each

no thanks

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/emails/Magazines_CTD.html?utm_source=EmailDirect.com&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Magazines+-+1%2f15+Campaign

Edited by ReconRat

email from cheaperthandirt that some stuff was back in stock.

30rd pmags and nato mags appeared to be gone already

30rd colt are 129.97 each

no thanks

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/emails/Magazines_CTD.html?utm_source=EmailDirect.com&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Magazines+-+1%2f15+Campaign

Dang. Hope they have vaseline in stock too.

I had an order in for 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo for about a month now and they finally sent me an email today and flat canceled my order stating that their vendor is no longer supplying. Fuck.

I placed an order for .308 pmags in December that went through initially, they even billed my credit card, then the next day switched to back order. They gave me an estimated shipping date of 1/13. When that passed, I emailed them to find out the new ETA and was told when they get some, they'll send some. :rolleyes:

I told them thanks anyway and cancelled the order. Let's see how long it takes to get my money back......

I thought 9mm still popped up at the stores weekly for normal prices you just had to keep checking. Is that no longer the case?

• Casper unpinned this topic