Best little flashlight you can buy

Gump

Yeah, none were abused at all just around the house stuff. Never dropped or anything. I think they both failed within a month after buying.

They did replace 'em, so kudos on that and I like the lights a lot, but it's worth mentioning.

I've had better luck with the Trustfire lights from Deal Extreme. I've given them some hell at work and they're still working like champs...they've been dropped, smacked, pounded stuff with 'em, you name it.

Did you change the batteries?

:D

Some of that Trustfire stuff at Dealextreme looks cool. thanks!

Edited by Gump

just my .02

this is not a cheap option but after looking and looking this is what I did

i bought a 4sevens AA tactical. stock 109 lumens output, it bright but eh

4SevensQuarkAA_182x122.jpg

http://www.4sevens.com/product_info.php?cPath=297_306&products_id=1655

so i bought the 4.7 volt rechargeable AA sized battery

http://www.4sevens.com/product_info.php?cPath=53&products_id=206

and charger

so now i have a tiny 209 lumen light

total cost around 100 dollars but i love this light and when the battery is dead no hunting for 123 cells or AAA just a standard AA will do until i recharge

No, mine was in the plastic clam shell with the batteries out. Sounds like you got a used one.

Had time to call & find out WTF. Apparently the one I ordered (item #5557 is an open box bulk version). She said item #5581 is the clamshell packaged version. Just checked online & of course they're out of stock. :mad: Debating if I should keep it or send it back for a new one since I WANT MY DAMN PACKAGING!!! :cry: Just fyi for anyones future orders. Don't wanna send a bubble wrapped flashlight as a gift to someone. :nono:

I've had them come both ways. Blister packed or loose in a baggy. They were new. No issues. I got the holster that comes with a card attached so it worked out well for gifts.

Edited by Gump

So, did you think it was bright?

Oh yeah! I used it to install my buddies sub last night and it was on full for almost 4 hours without dimming at all, it was lighting up the entire cabin of his CR-Z like it was the middle of the day lol

I got this today, nice item. I can't believe how bright it is!

Cool. It's a bright as my Itac pistol grip light I paid almost $200 for and the Itac overheats and shuts down if on for a long time.