For those interested in a mobile app for Ohio Riders

Casper

Would you be interested in donating for an Ohio Riders mobile (Andoid and iOS) app?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in donating for an Ohio Riders mobile (Andoid and iOS) app?

UPS box with 2000 unwrapped pennies sent.
I would laugh my ass off.
Can we give you cash at the meet in dayton?
Certainly, although that is still a few weeks away.
Can I only donate to the android cause? I vowed apple would never get a dime of my money a long time ago.
If it makes you feel better, you can put Android Application Only in the memo. :)
can i send pay pal? Im too lazy to write a check and mail it, I'd have to go buy stamps for that too.
You can if you want. You can send it to bstillman@ohioriders.net. I'd prefer checks though so there's a better paper trail and no fees.

Pay up you sockfuckers, before Casper spends the money the rest of us already sent him on hookers and blow.
I about laughed my ass off when I saw the memo on your check.
Did mine show up?
Yup.
^^this
Yup.
You want paypal, cash, or check?
Preferably check. Info is at the bottom of the first post.

Thanks to everyone who has gotten their donation sent in already. I'm hoping to be able to get this all up and going for riding season. I'll get a list together of those who I've received payment from and try to keep this thread updated.