Anyone else have one of these as a kid?

Casper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I did, I hope my parents still have it actually. They kept alot of my toys like Linkin Logs, Matchbox cars, all my John Deere tractors, and my Tonka Trucks. Oh and my baseball cards. Kinex too I think....

And Casper, Bearenstein Bears dude, get those books. I can't wait to have some little ones and read them those books. I still love them and have everyone from childhood at my parents.

Lol had one of those and most of the other stuff mentioned. Nothing was better than my Lego's though

+1

The most played toys of my youth

1. Legos

2. Transformers

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1y1GzD5E4K3xif7eB_7a5l5uTjlxiasafzaVnhbfcgiWsGEqwQgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRG1-U8UeyE5L1HrC1Dq2pklByHJzZ1cX-M5F07c7cZb7M8CybS

3. Large collection of Matchbox cars

4. Collection of toy tractors and farm equipment 1/16 and 1/64 (grew up on small farm and grandfather had a large dairy farm)

5. Wooden blocks of various shapes that my dad made for me. These were used often with the matchbox or tractors.

Craig

Edited by CBBaron

Lol had one of those and most of the other stuff mentioned. Nothing was better than my Lego's though

Lego's rocked! My favorite toys were my dads tools. We had endless homes being build around me as a kid and building things was great fun. Tree houses, forts, ramps to jump, go carts, boats to float down the creek and anything else we could dream up.

Chemistry set complete with glow in the dark radioactive compounds.

I don't think mine had the radioactive stuff, but I went and got some radium from the hardware, muhahahaha.

No explosives, yeah... took only a trip to the library to fix that...

ChemcraftSet.JPG

These were free when you bought rocket kits...

E0810.jpg

I liked rocket kits...

Estes-rockets.jpg

Most of the toys were made of metal or wood. There wasn't much plastic around...

lincolnlogs.jpg

Gilbert-Erector-Robot-set-6.5.jpg

Edited by ReconRat

Chemistry set complete with glow in the dark radioactive compounds.

I don't think mine had the radioactive stuff, but I went and got some radium from the hardware, muhahahaha.

No explosives, yeah... took only a trip to the library to fix that...

These were free when you bought rocket kits...

holy shit I had shit like that too. I forgot about the chemistry set and rockets.

I loved my legos. I gave them to my daughter and sometimes still get down on the floor and play with them, with her of course. :D

Most of the toys were made of metal or wood. There wasn't much plastic around...

This is what Tom played with as a kid. :p

HPIM2651.JPG

I keeeeed. :lol: