I defiantly remember hot wheels, and

250px-Pog_Collection.jpg POGS

K%27nex%28Pieces-Small%29.jpgK'NEX,

and of course

super-soaker-50.jpg The SUPER SOAKER

350px-2006-02-04_Metal_spiral.jpg

2434516474_86905127e5.jpg

82511.jpg

This was pretty much my childhood plus power rangers lol I wonder if any of this is still in the garage.

Anyone ever take the handle part off the sit and spin and stand on it or sit in the middle and spin by using the floor? Those things could get going super fast haha!

Edited by JStump

8ZSBo.jpg

I loved this thing.

Had one! I don't think I could break that thing, either!

hell yeah and about 70 hotwheels

Oh yeah! I think I had about 100 of them at one point! I would trade them with friends, and paint some of them when they got all beat up!

Most of the toys were made of metal or wood. There wasn't much plastic around...

lincolnlogs.jpg

Gilbert-Erector-Robot-set-6.5.jpg

I had those! And "Tinkertoys" as well!

tinker_toys.jpg

2434516474_86905127e5.jpg

super-soaker-50.jpg

Oh the Tonka trucks! The BIG metal ones! Man those were awesome! I think the wrecker was my favorite! I had the crane, and maybe the dump truck. I also had a fire truck that you could connect to the water hose! I think it was a snorkel truck.

That Super Soaker looks a LOT like the one I had, although I think the tank was a little different.

I had constructs, anyone remember those? My dad used to invent new cuss words after stepping on them in his socks.

I still remember my mom cussing the lite brite pegs!

virtual-lite-brite.jpg

Yeah, those tonk a trucks were legit. You could play in the sand box or the mud no problem, if you did that with the new shitty plastic ones they sell it would be broke in a week. In fact, almost every toy in this thread was indestructible, can't say that about the toys now though.

Yeah, those tonk a trucks were legit. You could play in the sand box or the mud no problem, if you did that with the new shitty plastic ones they sell it would be broke in a week. In fact, almost every toy in this thread was indestructible, can't say that about the toys now though.

We have thrown away SO many toys over the past couple years, because they break SO easily. It's very frustrating.

i had a sit and spell...lol

my parents glued a speak and spell to a sit and spin...

speak-and-spell.jpg

1_2e689dc0dd2ac74c6d3f2f0e4b1ec8ed.jpg

We had one of thos speak and spells...in fact, my bother found one at a toledo thrift store last week in blue for $2 and it still worked!!!

We had on those car things too with a rug with roads on it! LOL!!! Good times!

We had one of thos speak and spells...in fact, my bother found one at a toledo thrift store last week in blue for $2 and it still worked!!!

We had on those car things too with a rug with roads on it! LOL!!! Good times!

The rug you speak of was probably one of my favorite things as a kid, something so simple yet so fun!

Sad thing now is these little fag kids are just happy playing with fucking video games and shit. None of them would have a clue what we are talking about.

I live in a development with a shit ton of kids, all them just sit inside and play video games, I've seen like 20+ at bus stops, then they come home and just sit around and be worthless.

Hell, I never owned a video game system until I was in my teens and that was because I stole it from my best friend and refused to give it back. N64. I still have one actually.

I dunno, society is just a bunch a pussy's anymore, I was out shooting BB guns, riding bikes, getting filthy in my church clothes, ya know, being a little rebel. Now they are cyber-cool. AKA DB's.

The rug you speak of was probably one of my favorite things as a kid, something so simple yet so fun!

home depot sells those. over in the carpet isles.

http://www.homedepot.com/Decor-Area-Rugs-Mats-Door-Mats/h_d1/N-5yc1vZba81/R-100618129/h_d2/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

Edited by serpentracer