• XDSC 9mm
    • XDSC 40
    • M&P Compact 9mm
    • M&P Compact 40
    • Other

Where are you getting 9mm that cheap?

NoBama 2012

Walmart, Fin and in bulk purchase.
Ha, ha, he said he wanted something to carry not an old heavy piece of history good only for target shooting.

This. Its a nice piece for some one with a small penis and no skills that wishes to look good at the country club.

What?

I was reserved and didn't mention anything about that inferior slow turd of a round the .45 is. I thought we should keep this on topic so you can be helped to make your decision to get a Glock.

Nothing , I just knew your response when he mentioned a 1911, and yes I was surprised you didn't bring up about the worthless 45acp round. :lol:

Ha, ha, he said he wanted something to carry not an old heavy piece of history good only for target shooting.

:lol:isnt that what a Glock is?!?!? Figured they were both in the same catagory so if all you fan boys were mentioning them why not throw the Wilson in the mix! ;)

This. Its a nice piece for some one with a small penis and no skills that wishes to look good at the country club.

^^^

Another reason the Glock fan boys join in together and shoot at them ranges! :)

When did glocks get to be $500+ damn. Is it due to inflation.and the devaluation of the dollar? This hobby is getting more and more expensive. Crazy people on armslist used want $500 used.

Don't pay $500 for a used Glock. Brand new Gen4 can be had for $519 and brand new Gen 3 for $499 or less. Armslist is becoming Craigslist with their ridiculous pricing.

When did glocks get to be $500+ damn. Is it due to inflation.and the devaluation of the dollar? This hobby is getting more and more expensive. Crazy people on armslist used want $500 used.

:lol:Rumor has it that it has something to do with rappers!!

• Upvote 1

The used firearm market on gunlististing and armslist seems to get more ridiculous daily. I actually read on ad that said the lowest price I can find locally NIB is $499. I have put 200 rnds down the pipe. $500 firm saves you because you don't have to pay taxes.

I really just wanted to reach through the ibterwebz and slap the Guy up side his head!

^^^

Another reason the Glock fan boys join in together and shoot at them ranges! :)

I have several different mfg guns, I have had at one point or another most everything availible, except revolvers. The ones that, worked and were good and worth keeping ... I still have. The others are sold. Glocks and XD's I still have as well as a Ruger and a Keltec. 1911, MP both gone. I am not a "Fanboy" I like what works and is proven. There are not many guns out there that are as proven as a Glock. You,sir, sound like a MP fanboy.

I have several different mfg guns, I have had at one point or another most everything availible, except revolvers. The ones that, worked and were good and worth keeping ... I still have. The others are sold. Glocks and XD's I still have as well as a Ruger and a Keltec. 1911, MP both gone. I am not a "Fanboy" I like what works and is proven. There are not many guns out there that are as proven as a Glock. You,sir, sound like a MP fanboy.

Well, once again I set out to prove to myself that I'm not a Glock fanboy. I've been shooting and carrying my Sig 239 almost exclusively. In fact, the G19 has been serving a inanimate purpose for at least a month without a shot. Today, I brought both to the range for a comparo. Targets were shot cold, first 8 rnds out of both guns. Range of 25 feet, slow, aimed fire. First shot Sig was DA. Target on left is the Sig. Right is the G19.

[ATTACH]2878[/ATTACH]

The Glock grouped better, acquires the target more easily, stayed on target during rapid fire drills, and has double the capacity. I'm not mad that I shot high. My Sig shoots low and I was used to covering the center with the post. My first shot hit high, so I just maintained target for the group.

Edited by C-bus