22" wheels/tires for sale

John

mamba m1 wheels. these have a 6x5.5 bolt pattern and will fit your tahoe, suburban 1500, yukon, escalade etc. i think they will also fit on a tundra, nissan titan and toyota FJ, but im not 100% on that.

2KLTz.jpg

$800 OBO

open to trades!

Edited by John
price

the tires are more worn than i thought. they will need replaced very soon. they arent all the way to the wear bar, but they are pretty damn damn close. also, there is some corrosion on the wheels, and one has some good scratches on it.

given the condition, my original price was too high. the wheels are like 1000 brand new without tires... so since 3 need replaced, i should have just started there... then with the scratches and corrosion...im thinking i should have started at like 800 obo. i edited the price in my original post.

idk... make me an offer. im open to negotiation. could be open to trades too...

tire size on them now is 305/40 22

pics here

http://imgur.com/a/kWP1z#0

• 2 weeks later...
mamba m1 wheels. these have a 6x5.5 bolt pattern and will fit your tahoe, suburban 1500, yukon, escalade etc. i think they will also fit on a tundra, nissan titan and toyota FJ, but im not 100% on that.

2KLTz.jpg

$800 OBO

open to trades!

Damn I wish I wouldn't of put new tires on my oem Suburban rims last fall. I was looking for something like this all over craigslist, with no luck.

• 1 month later...