Looking for women riders...

Hoops

Ahhhh let's not talk about age!! My Birthday is tomorrow and I'm going to be in my mid 20's! :( ahhhhhhhhhhh!

damn! hopefully you don't break a hip mounting your speed racing rocket

:lol: :lol: Awwwwww are someone's e-feelings hurt. Hey, if you knew me or saw me you'd see that I don't give a flying fuck about what people think of me. I am acting this way because of people like you. You sit on your high horse and think its ok to judge people for what they ride, or what they dont ride. Your group sounds like a bunch of sissy's anyway. Tell me this, how do you think anything under 500cc can't keep up? Hey HOOPS, don't get your panties is a bunch, I'm just joking around. Maybe if you pull that stick out of your ass you could see some humor in all this.

:lol: Your personality has won my e-heart. I knew there was a reason I liked you. :cheers:

damn! hopefully you don't break a hip mounting your speed racing rocket

:lol:

:lol: Your personality has won my e-heart. I knew there was a reason I liked you. :cheers:

Mehh, I guess i have a few OK traits.

awwwww little ones!!!!!

Happy early birthday!

Thanks my dear, but I hardly feel young.. The 16th of next month I have to go register my daughter for kindergarten. :(

Don't get me started on the off roaders, they are dirty lol

Us old farts with off road parts don't ride with Tarts! We're special and know we are superior to all others since we get better gas milage, wear more gear and have better taste in fast food. So :p

Pun intended, going off road would be fun some time.

Opps, never mind peace and love to you all. :lol:

• Upvote 1

We all ride cruisers, and socal if you go to our website femmefataleswmc.com it explains what our club name means. We are a law abiding club and do TONS of community service. Femme Fatales are women villains from older movies...they lure men in with their beauty and charm to get what they want basically. We are by no means a scary club...we are all women with families and great jobs that love to ride and do community service.

For the others with jokes about riding women and top or bottom...well top of course...that is where you gain the most control... :)

Silverfox check out our page and message me if you have any questions. All of of women in the Femme Fatales WMC are former Chrome Divas who decided to branch out to a club that makes it mandatory to ride to be in an MC. Hope to hear from you all!!!

Hoops

hoops, i just read about some of the benefits your group of ladies have done. very very moving. good for you ladies! not a cruiser but did check out your site. thank you for sharing again and will keep you mind for some of my friends who are.

• 2 weeks later...

Right on Hoops! My name is Roxy of Satin & Steel RC...a group of women riders, passengers and have a love of the life! We are all about Charity too! I will have to check out your website when it up n' running. In the mean time feel free to check our info out too sounds like we have the same love of riding and charity! Also I would like to personally invite you and your club to our event on July 21st It's gonna be a great time and ALL proceeds are going to the Special Olympics in Delaware County! Have a great weekend!

http://satinandsteel.weebly.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Satin-Steel/153517734701938

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Satin-Steel-RC-Benefit-Poker-Run-For-Special-Olympics-Delaware-County/375320899152311

Right on Hoops! My name is Roxy of Satin & Steel RC...a group of women riders, passengers and have a love of the life! We are all about Charity too! I will have to check out your website when it up n' running. In the mean time feel free to check our info out too sounds like we have the same love of riding and charity! Also I would like to personally invite you and your club to our event on July 21st It's gonna be a great time and ALL proceeds are going to the Special Olympics in Delaware County! Have a great weekend!

http://satinandsteel.weebly.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Satin-Steel/153517734701938

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Satin-Steel-RC-Benefit-Poker-Run-For-Special-Olympics-Delaware-County/375320899152311

I think hoops was run off :mad:

Sounds like a whole lot of holding up traffic and inducing roadrage to me?:wtf: Sporters and touring folks don't tend to do things like this, wonder why that is? I like to "safely pass" on double yellow lines too much, and I also don't pull under a bridge/overpass when it starts to rain either.:D Well it sounds like a good time for some, but I will just give to charities without all the fanfare and attention mongering. To each their own, camaraderie and choices are good.

Well it sounds like a good time for some, but I will just give to charities without all the fanfare and attention mongering. To each their own, camaraderie and choices are good.

I'm in total agreement. I'm not a fan of these events. If you want to donate to a charity you shouldn't need a pay to ride in a parade event to want to donate. The best meaning behind a donation is when you don't need praise or attention for doing it, you just privately do it because you feel it's right. I work with a Harley rider that goes to donate but doesn't do the ride. I applaud him for that because he doesn't need the attention of feeling "cool" riding in a huge group. Many ride for the wrong reasons and I avoid riding with those people. I am passionate about my riding and get annoyed by the attention whores. I don't get why people ride for that type of riding. I think those types truly don't understand what it's likes to be a TRUE motorcyclists....they own a bike for the wrong reasons.

Just my right of opinion. ;)

Edited by NinjaNick
  • Upvote 1