Looking for women riders...

Hoops

I just pick on M/C's in general, if it's your thing to ride with people who ride the same type of bike as you simply because its the same type of bike, more power to you. I think it's rediculous eliminating a segment of riders simply based on the type of bike they ride regardless of the type of riding they choose to do on it. :dunno: whatever

No ill will toward you, keep the shiny side up, and don't take offense when I have to pass your parade.

Edited by magley64

My point exactly...we don't like to ride fast...so, it makes sense to ride with others that don't like to ride fast either...it is all about the journey...not how fast you can get to the next destination. I have pretty thick skin...no worries. To each their own...and like I said...anytime I see a woman riding a motorcycle (NO MATTER WHAT TYPE) it genuinely makes me happy.

This post is not really headed in the direction it was intended. I have no problems with "sport bikes" we just don't have them in our club. To each their own...get out and feel the wind in your face...fine by me. We just like to cruise...travel...things like that...not really into seeing how fast we can go or how many seconds it takes us to get to 60mph. If that is your thing, great...and if you are a woman rider...even better. Listen ladies...we are a nice group of women that love to ride and give back to the community. No problem if you don't ride a "cruiser" style bike or ride a bike that "looks" like a Harley. Ride on...that is a personal preference...we just don't have them in our club. I am sure there is a group of female riders somewhere that do have a club based on "sport bikes". if you are and want to see what we are all about check us out at www.femmefataleswmc.com.

Why the stereotyping? I'm a woman rider and I LOVE to ride. I don't see why you would discriminate against a rider just by what they ride. But whateve..

Why the stereotyping? I'm a woman rider and I LOVE to ride. I don't see why you would discriminate against a rider just by what they ride. But whateve..

^^^

This

Seems like you guys are more of the "hey look at me in my parade" than actual riders that really enjoy the ride.

this is what I was getting at... whether it be a ninja 250, a hayabusa, a rebel,a goldwing or a silverwing, there might be any number of women riders who would enjoy riding with this group that would otherwise be discriminated against because their bike doesn't fit the strict criteria of "cruiser over 500cc"

My thoughts too. I had a cruiser and traded for a sport, Cruiser was alittle heavy for me and I ride more on my ninja than I did on the intruder....ORdN members welcome all for all there rides...I guess that is all I need.

Good luck to you Hoops glad you are attempting to help local charities, but if your group would really open there hearts and minds they would see how big of a diffrence they could really make with all types of riders.

Edited by snot

I appreciate that, and maybe you are right...I know of several MC's that have a division for "sport bikes". They are a part of the same club, but have a slightly different name. Something to think about. I guess some people are getting very offended by our bylaw stipulations. All I can say to you is that life is too short to argue with someone over what type of bike you ride or don't ride. As I have said several times before...ride on...this is not what this post was about...I guess I did get some information to think about though. Maybe we should have a group of women riders that are a part of the Femme Fatales but maybe call themselves something sporty as well...hmmmmmm.

:bitchfight::nothingtoadd:

+1 I don't care if they only ride with people with IQ's over 150. It's a group by choice, I don't want a 500+cc chrome bikes showing up to ride trails with me. But it doesn't keep me from doing road rides with OR people from time to time.;)

**Although for hot girls I will make accommodations no matter what bike they have** :lol:

Hoops...Something to keep in mind habitat has a group of women only builders...some ride some dont but at the end a house is built for a family by women builders (volunteers). women can cruise together on any and all types of bikes. I bet if you did an all bike type women benefit (or not) ride you would be surprised by the result.

If you had a chapter in dayton I do know a few cruiser risers that would join.

**Although for hot girls I will make accommodations no matter what bike they have** :lol:

if I had something to run the trails I would give it a try, but I don't want to have to chip the mud off my chrome after, so only asphalt for me.

I guess some people are getting very offended by our bylaw stipulations...

No no, don't confuse "offended" with "think it's arbitrary and stupid" and it's not YOUR bylaws that I find arbitrary and stupid, it's bylaws in general.:D

As I've said, it's your group, run it as you see fit.

if I had something to run the trails I would give it a try, but I don't want to have to chip the mud off my chrome after, so only asphalt for me.

That's cool. I don't wanna tow a cruiser out of the woods because a rock cracked the oil pan wide open either. ;) But like I said, I do street rides too sometimes, it's nice to meet new people and if all I did was ride in the woods there are many good people I'd have never ridden with.:dirtbike:

^ you should probably read the whole thread. Judging by your profile pic (and I do mean I judge you) you are not welcome. BUT luckily for you I'm going to be starting my own M/C and EVERYONE is welcome. Except those with "cruiser" style bikes and over 500cc engines. :D But if you fit into that catagory, we think you ride too slow for our group. We ride at Mach 10 speeds and drag our knees when we go to the store. I hope you can understand that I love everyone. ;) I'm not judging you though.

I'd join yours for the fun of it! At least then I can ride with other women and not be judged...which I thought the point was to have fun ride your ride and feel free...

nahhhhh, we ride in parades around town to get attention. We like to think all women are equal even though we like to prove our stereotype by cruising very, very slowly around town, so everyone can see us and know what type of bike we ride and that we are cute. :D If you are OK with flaunting yourself then by all means JOIN!! WHOOP WHOOOOOOP thats two members. YEAH BUDDDDDY! any other takers?

Edited by hollywood3586
  • Upvote 1