Looking for women riders...

Hoops

hey hoops. i might look you up when it gets it gets alot warmer. good to know you girls are in town. i was without bike for a year :( .. but just picked one up recently. im just going to throw this out there cause i genuinley am wondering if im alone on this -- has anyone mentioned the words "fatal" in your organization name? makes me a little uncomfortable as a bike rider. honest! that aside, im sure you'll all "dead sexy!"

We all ride cruisers, and socal if you go to our website femmefataleswmc.com it explains what our club name means. We are a law abiding club and do TONS of community service. Femme Fatales are women villains from older movies...they lure men in with their beauty and charm to get what they want basically. We are by no means a scary club...we are all women with families and great jobs that love to ride and do community service.

For the others with jokes about riding women and top or bottom...well top of course...that is where you gain the most control... :)

Silverfox check out our page and message me if you have any questions. All of of women in the Femme Fatales WMC are former Chrome Divas who decided to branch out to a club that makes it mandatory to ride to be in an MC. Hope to hear from you all!!!

Hoops

We all ride cruisers, and socal if you go to our website femmefataleswmc.com it explains what our club name means. We are a law abiding club and do TONS of community service. Femme Fatales are women villains from older movies...they lure men in with their beauty and charm to get what they want basically. We are by no means a scary club...we are all women with families and great jobs that love to ride and do community service.

For the others with jokes about riding women and top or bottom...well top of course...that is where you gain the most control... :)

Silverfox check out our page and message me if you have any questions. All of of women in the Femme Fatales WMC are former Chrome Divas who decided to branch out to a club that makes it mandatory to ride to be in an MC. Hope to hear from you all!!!

Hoops

you guys sound like a wonderful group of girls.

seen this thread and the "beaver run" thread on the new threads search result, thought it was funny, nothing to see here, carry on...

We are not bike specific, you just have to ride a cruiser style bike above a 500cc.
bit of an oxymoron no? :confused:

well to be fair, she didn't say it HAD to be a harley....:nono:

THANKS Magley!!!!! I am pretty sure the issue we are having here is based on semantics.There are some clubs that require you to ride a Harley or a Honda or a Yamaha...we do not require you ride a SPECIFIC "type" of bike no...we do require that it is a cruiser style and that it is 500cc or higher. So...depends on how you look at it...I think that leaves the options wide open, right? We do not allow crotch rockets...So...other than that...you are good to go. Not that there is anything wrong with crotch rockets...just not what our club rides.

THANKS Magley!!!!! I am pretty sure the issue we are having here is based on semantics.There are some clubs that require you to ride a Harley or a Honda or a Yamaha...we do not require you ride a SPECIFIC "type" of bike no...we do require that it is a cruiser style and that it is 500cc or higher. So...depends on how you look at it...I think that leaves the options wide open, right? We do not allow crotch rockets...So...other than that...you are good to go. Not that there is anything wrong with crotch rockets...just not what our club rides.

so you DO require a specific "TYPE" of bike, just not a particular "BRAND" of bike...

You want bikes that look like they were the pinnacle of engineering in 1937, not bikes that are designed to perform and compete, or that have had a major design upgrade, you know in say the past 60 years...:rolleyes:

You've stated that you discriminate based on arbitrary engine displacement volume, regardless of power output...

Do you also discriminate against dual sports, standards, streetfighters, sumos and long tourers? Or is it just things that look like sport bikes?

Edited by magley64
  • Upvote 1

This post is not really headed in the direction it was intended. I have no problems with "sport bikes" we just don't have them in our club. To each their own...get out and feel the wind in your face...fine by me. We just like to cruise...travel...things like that...not really into seeing how fast we can go or how many seconds it takes us to get to 60mph. If that is your thing, great...and if you are a woman rider...even better. Listen ladies...we are a nice group of women that love to ride and give back to the community. No problem if you don't ride a "cruiser" style bike or ride a bike that "looks" like a Harley. Ride on...that is a personal preference...we just don't have them in our club. I am sure there is a group of female riders somewhere that do have a club based on "sport bikes". if you are and want to see what we are all about check us out at www.femmefataleswmc.com.

This post is not really headed in the direction it was intended. I have no problems with "sport bikes" we just don't have them in our club. To each their own...get out and feel the wind in your face...fine by me. We just like to cruise...travel...things like that...not really into seeing how fast we can go or how many seconds it takes us to get to 60mph. If that is your thing, great...and if you are a woman rider...even better. Listen ladies...we are a nice group of women that love to ride and give back to the community. No problem if you don't ride a "cruiser" style bike or ride a bike that "looks" like a Harley. Ride on...that is a personal preference...we just don't have them in our club. I am sure there is a group of female riders somewhere that do have a club based on "sport bikes". if you are and want to see what we are all about check us out at www.femmefataleswmc.com.

It nothing personal, the regulars here tend to be more sports bike centric, and they enjoy giving everyone a hard time. I am personally a "cruiser" girl myself. Best bet is to just give it right back to them and not take anything too personal.