Looking for women riders...

Hoops

WHAT!? you dont ride in tank tops? psshhhh chick you need to live a little. ;)

Yep...under my joe rocket jacket:)

Looks funny on top of the jacket...besides no one wants to see the farmer tan I get in the spring.

Not sure of her screen name but twisted rabbits wife is a great example of an excellent role model and a awsome rider! She is the type of rider all groups should focus on being more like.

I missed this thread until now. Thread title suggested a reply of "Aren't we all." but it has taken a nice entertaining turn.

If the cruiser folks want to hang together and not ride like the idiot crotch rocket riders that makes sense to me but why limit the size of bikes to 500cc if all you are going to do is cruise? I can keep up with most any cruiser with my 250 scooter. If the goal is to have a group of women to promote safe riding and do community service why limit the size of bikes used to ride safely? Unless you are really looking for women to be just like you. Have you vetted the folks you are helping with your community service to make sure they agree with your life choices? If someone can’t help because they don’t believe in your choices it makes sense to exclude those who don’t believe in them when they need help.

When we do group rides we have 1300cc to 250cc bikes and a couple of cruisers or scooters thrown in here and there. If you are riding by safe group ride rules then no one is left out. Sport bike folks must be more tolerant than the crotch crawler crowd.

Edited by Uncle Punk
  • Upvote 3

^ you should probably read the whole thread. Judging by your profile pic (and I do mean I judge you) you are not welcome. BUT luckily for you I'm going to be starting my own M/C and EVERYONE is welcome. Except those with "cruiser" style bikes and over 500cc engines. :D But if you fit into that catagory, we think you ride too slow for our group. We ride at Mach 10 speeds and drag our knees when we go to the store. I hope you can understand that I love everyone. ;) I'm not judging you though.

Yep did read the whole thread......in general I would like to ride with other women in other areas. To each their own but I prefer 'sport bikes'. I ride with all kinds of other bikes also. Depending on my mood, I ride balls to the wall or take it easy!!! Either way I love puttin my knees to the wind!!!!!!

I missed this thread until now. Thread title suggested a reply of "Aren't we all." but it has taken a nice entertaining turn.

If the cruiser folks want to hang together and not ride like the idiot crotch rocket riders that makes sense to me but why limit the size of bikes to 500cc if all you are going to do is cruise? I can keep up with most any cruiser with my 250 scooter. If the goal is to have a group of women to promote safe riding and do community service why limit the size of bikes used to ride safely? Unless you are really looking for women to be just like you. Have you vetted the folks you are helping with your community service to make sure they agree with your like choices? If someone can’t help because they don’t believe in your choices it makes sense to exclude those who don’t believe in them when they need help.

When we do group rides we have 1300cc to 250cc bikes and a couple of cruisers or scooters thrown in here and there. If you are riding by safe group ride rules then no one is left out. Sport bike folks must be more tolerant than the crotch crawler crowd.

We never said we don't ride with anyone or do charity with anyone...you people kill me...nothing better to do here than stand behind a screen name and condemn people for being a part of a group. Some people on here seem to understand where I am coming from, others not so much. I like to think I am a pretty mature woman and I am actually disappointed at the maturity level of some of the women on here (mainly Hollywood). Ride on to all of you, and as I have said several times before...anyone is welcome to ride with us in poker runs and do charity with us...if you are willing to help out...GREAT...we don't discriminate when it comes to helping someone in need. Our bylaws state that you have to have a 500 cc or higher so that when we travel 800 miles you can keep up with the rest of the club. This will be my last post and like I said...if you get my posts...thanks for being mature...if you don't (HOLLYWOOD) keep doing what you do. If there are any women riders that want to be a part of a true womens MC...look us up at www.femmefataleswmc.com.

well I certainly apologize that you feel that way and you can't understand a little fun with logic :)

I don't think anybody meant any harm and if you can't roll with the fun and logical thought process then I guess thats something you'll just have to deal with. Clearly most women think with emotion before logic anyway so I guess I can't fault you too much

I think the biggest point is this...you should allow all in the group, let the rider decide if she can do 800 miles on what she choses to ride...example: I couldn't on the 800 due to fatigue, on my 250 I can and it will keep up. You would just need to make it clear you can't wait for riders slower than yourself. Just give them a chance that was all... most of these ladies would love to help but don't like to be told what to ride. Women have enough to deal with and sadly its from other women more than men.

:lol: :lol: Awwwwww are someone's e-feelings hurt. Hey, if you knew me or saw me you'd see that I don't give a flying fuck about what people think of me. I am acting this way because of people like you. You sit on your high horse and think its ok to judge people for what they ride, or what they dont ride. Your group sounds like a bunch of sissy's anyway. Tell me this, how do you think anything under 500cc can't keep up? Hey HOOPS, don't get your panties is a bunch, I'm just joking around. Maybe if you pull that stick out of your ass you could see some humor in all this.

I am just sitting here shaking my head. It just cracks me up really. I don't get the big deal about this cruiser VS Sport or HD VS eveything else, I ride a non HD cruiser, so I don't fit in. I have taken shit (most in fun) from the sport bike people about my cruiser, and HD people generally turn up their noses at my metric cruiser, but hey, mine is paid for! lol In the end, we all love life on 2 wheels, so why must we get shitty about all this?

Don't get me started on the off roaders, they are dirty lol

Pun intended, going off road would be fun some time.

• Upvote 1