Break out Ride

KoyPrez

Booze and bikes don't mix
This^

Even though this is literally at my front door (starting location) I'm not cool with the drinking either. Especially if I don't know the other riders. I have turned down rides many times due to "squid" like behavior. As many rides as I've been on with OR folks, you're not gonna get much action here. Besides the shit talking.. These boys are bored, be careful. :)

Yup, glad other people feel the same way, I refuse to ride with anyone that has been drinking. In fact in the event I posted I told people if they want to drink to bring the cage and if they do drink there not welcome to ride in the group ride. We all love beer, but beer and bikes do not mix, especially when riding in a group. Accidents happen, but beer just increases the chance of an accident.

I've been shopping and cooking for myself for the last 10 years and quite frankly I can cook better than most women I've met/dated :D

Fact more men cook in resturants than women by far. women can cook at home, men stick to the grill or resturants for a reason, cuz if your cooking for more than just your family the food needs to taste good :) atleast if the wife makes crap no one else is forced to eat it :) I know my wife cant cook and I wont cook outside of work(mainly cuz im never ever home) unless its on the grill, and the wife knows better than to touch my grill.

Edited by Exarch

fify

Lol, I meant a beer or 2, but yes DD for anything more than 2 beers in a cage is wise. I personally will drink a couple beers and drive my car, but usually chill for about 30min-1 hour if ive had 2beers or even longer if I even feel the effects off 2beers(which usually isnt the case)

Some people <3 party tags though :dunno:

Fact more men cook in resturants than women by far. women can cook at home, men stick to the grill or resturants for a reason, cuz if your cooking for more than just your family the food needs to taste good :) atleast if the wife makes crap no one else is forced to eat it :) I know my wife cant cook and I wont cook outside of work(mainly cuz im never ever home) unless its on the grill, and the wife knows better than to touch my grill.

If I see you soon, remind me to kick you in the dick for these sexist comments. Kthanks.. :)

Lol, I meant a beer or 2, but yes DD for anything more than 2 beers in a cage is wise. I personally will drink a couple beers and drive my car, but usually chill for about 30min-1 hour if ive had 2beers or even longer if I even feel the effects off 2beers(which usually isnt the case)

Some people <3 party tags though :dunno:

I personally am against riding drunk but not against getting on the bike after having one or two beers, then waiting the appropriate amount of time for my system to dispose of the alcohol (~ 45 min/beer).

I'm a stick in the mud when it comes to beers and driving.

Just a sip is enough to keep me planted until well after the brews have worn off. And typically, I will only drink at home so it's not an issue to get behind the wheel or on my bike after drinking.

I personally am against riding drunk but not against getting on the bike after having one or two beers, then waiting the appropriate amount of time for my system to dispose of the alcohol (~ 45 min/beer).

Well if your gunna wait the time(1h/beer) then thats another story, but drinking than hopping on your bike after you have.finished downing it is a no go in my book.

I'm a stick in the mud when it comes to beers and driving.

Just a sip is enough to keep me planted until well after the brews have worn off. And typically, I will only drink at home so it's not an issue to get behind the wheel or on my bike after drinking.

Thats another good way to do it, personally I think that is a lil extreme, but none the less a good habit :) and some people.cant even handle 1 drink(like my wife who is.drunk on 1 drink) some people can drink 6+ beers and not feel the effects 1 bit, but thats still waay over the legal limit wether.they feel it or not and enough to catch a serious charge.if.they do.wreck, even if its not their.fault.

Blasphemy, kids dont drink in high school, that would be breaking the law :)

its funny as I legitimately never drank in high school. First time I ever got drunk was first weekend at college and I was a champ. Think its in mah genes

its funny as I legitimately never drank in high school. First time I ever got drunk was first weekend at college and I was a champ. Think its in mah genes

Lol, thats surprising. Most kids I know that didnt drink in HS end up passing out early at college partys. Some people are just naturally tolerant thouhg. Ive only had.a hangover once in my life and I didnt even drink alot(didnt pass out drunk as usual) that night. although.sometimes 3beers gets.me.tipsy, other times I can drink a 24pack and just be tipsy :dunno: my drinking days are over though for the most part. In the past 2 years ive only been drunk 4-5 times and tipsy maybe 10-12 times.

Erra body in the club gittin tipsy. I've only ever wrecked a bike 3 times, all three times I was shitfaced. No real damage or injury from any of them, but I started to make the connection that maybe its a stupid idea, and my better half threatened to beat me unmercifully about the face and tie me to the pier for high tide if I did it again. Needless to say I keep my two favorite pass times separate.

Lol, thats surprising. Most kids I know that didnt drink in HS end up passing out early at college partys. Some people are just naturally tolerant thouhg. Ive only had.a hangover once in my life and I didnt even drink alot(didnt pass out drunk as usual) that night. although.sometimes 3beers gets.me.tipsy, other times I can drink a 24pack and just be tipsy :dunno: my drinking days are over though for the most part. In the past 2 years ive only been drunk 4-5 times and tipsy maybe 10-12 times.

slowly but surely you will discover that I am the pinnacle of awesomeness

Erra body in the club gittin tipsy. I've only ever wrecked a bike 3 times, all three times I was shitfaced. No real damage or injury from any of them, but I started to make the connection that maybe its a stupid idea, and my better half threatened to beat me unmercifully about the face and tie me to the pier for high tide if I did it again. Needless to say I keep my two favorite pass times separate.

Thats good to hear, even though it took more than 1 wreck to figure it out :)

Shit-faced in HS? Meh, I got shit-faced in JR HS in Spain at 14....needless to say, an 18 hour bus ride back to Germany hung over was hell. I didn't get shit-faced again until I was 18 and in HS.