Break out Ride

KoyPrez

I know skullcrusher my life has been very diverse and rewarding and tragic. Hard to believe a 10th grader like me could have so much huh? Get to know me before you make your assumptions.

From the impression you've made on this forum I believe my assumptions to be accurate. If it walls like a duck, talks like a duck, has feathers like a duck and webbed feet like a duck, its probably a lying/boasting, squiddy no-load, jagoff douche bag fucktard.

On a serious note.....thanks for the warm welcoming to OR. All bullshit aside, ride safe everyone. If I offended anyone, tough shit. Im a cool guy to know and a good friend to have. If you see me out and about in my boy scouts vest chase me down and say wassup. Like to meet you homos in person.

On a serious note.....thanks for the warm welcoming to OR. All bullshit aside, ride safe everyone. If I offended anyone, tough shit. Im a cool guy to know and a good friend to have. If you see me out and about in my boy scouts vest chase me down and say wassup. Like to meet you homos in person.

it's good to know you're not taking this too seriously. most of this is in a spirit of jest and a bit of poking fun if we get a sense of ego/taking-self-a-bit-too-serial

keep posting rides, good luck with your club, keep watching the forum for some rides/events. if you ever want to try your hand at track days (if you haven't tried some already), post up.

• Upvote 1