Break out Ride

KoyPrez

really, we bout to start this on toast? Do u eat plain (dry) toast....no butter, no spread, etc...just dry? Cause just plain dry toast is pretty dam worthless imo...which was just as worthless as the eharmony comment...but everyone has their diff. tastebuds and opinions

meh Meijer is overrated, I always much preferred Kroger

for merchandise, they consistently have decent sales and specials for holidays. for groceries, they're probably no different than any walmart/kmart who can't compete with giant eagle or the like.

kroger ain't all that for groceries either. back in the day (at least when i was at OSU), they did have some good deals on soda. like a buck per 12 pack. those were the days.

why do you homos care so much about groceries anyways? don't your wimmenz do your grocery shopping for you? i haven't gone to buy groceries since my gf (at the time) moved in.

why do you homos care so much about groceries anyways? don't your wimmenz do your grocery shopping for you? i haven't gone to buy groceries since my gf (at the time) moved in.

I've been shopping and cooking for myself for the last 10 years and quite frankly I can cook better than most women I've met/dated :D

Prove it wench.. I demand a sammich NOW! Perferably without fecal matter. :D

Now get to work!

you'll have to settle for pulled pork with an off the shelf sauce as I'm not making homemade sauce until Saturday when I smoke up what should be a ton of shredded beef and pulled chicken too!

I've been shopping and cooking for myself for the last 10 years and quite frankly I can cook better than most women I've met/dated :D

well, i AM a fabulous ramen chef. that's actually what i wanted to be when i grew up