New Rider from NE Ohio

FlipDaScriptZX10

Hey my name is Ian this is my newbie post. Bought my first bike this past July, a 2007 Ninja ZX10-R. I look forward to getting knowledge and advice from the more seasoned riders and forum members! The previous owner liked monster just a little bit, I hope to eventually get new plastics that have a cleaner look to them!

Thanks

Here's a couple pics:

100_1208.jpg

100_1207.jpg

100_1206.jpg

100_1201.jpg

100_1202.jpg

100_1203.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Bike is under the knife right now, I have a leaky fork seal. Once I replace those and throw on the new tires, I will be good to go! Looking forward to getting more seat time, even though it will be my first FULL riding season, I already think it will be great!

Welcome to the board!!!

Ive seen you on the zx10r.net forum...

Nice bike... just my opinion ditch all the stickers....

Enjoy the forum

Eventually I would like to get a whole new fairing set, sticker free. Well, maybe a couple, but nothing like how it looks now!

Welcome over!

Thanks Bad and Born, have seen both of you on other boards. I already had an account here but forgot about it, that all changed once I actually bought a bike! lol

Where in ne ohio???

Brunswick