The ORDN open carry in public picture thread

lightbulb

In the game of tug-of-war, we position strength at the far ends of the rope to move the center a few feet in either direction. We need to position ourselves at the extremes in order to move away from the center. We need OCers to move things our way.

• Upvote 2

In the game of tug-of-war, we position strength at the far ends of the rope to move the center a few feet in either direction. We need to position ourselves at the extremes in order to move away from the center. We need OCers to move things our way.

I want to kiss you on the mouth.

Orly. News to me. If this is your attempt at attention whoring or trolling, you're doing it wrong.

Open carry is for thugs and attention whores.

conn-e-rot ninja and crb are big open carry supporters. I was hoping one of those guys would show the world that's it's not for thugs, attention whores, or people with bad judgement that lack discretion.

I'll have my wife take pics of my open carrying. I have one picture of me at my wife's familie's property shooting. I believe I had the FNP-45 on in this picture. You will have TCP zoom in to see the pistol on my right side.

100MEDIA36IMAG0027.jpg

unfortunately my weapon is too small to open carry. Its pretty much always concealed to save myself from further embarrassment

If this was in R&R I could then show you a picture but because its not and people can view this from work I'm unable to provide picture proof

• Upvote 2

conn-e-rot ninja and crb are big open carry supporters. I was hoping one of those guys would show the world that's it's not for thugs, attention whores, or people with bad judgement that lack discretion.

I've never taken pics of me open carrying because its natural and normal to me.

Whoa now, if we are gonna start posting pics of things natural and normal to me this thread needs to go to the NWS forum or a shit load of peeps will be unemployed by 5

Natural and Normal for YOU is quite a different story.

I'll have my wife take pics of my open carrying. I have one picture of me at my wife's familie's property shooting. I believe I had the FNP-45 on in this picture. You will have TCP zoom in to see the pistol on my right side.

100MEDIA36IMAG0027.jpg

That's someone's back yard. You can't even make it out of the backyard with a gun?

Post one with a gun loud and clear on your hip at the mall or a kid's soccer game.

[Qo UOTE=lightbulb;795389]That's someone's back yard. You can't even make it out of the backyard with a gun?

Post one with a gun loud and clear on your hip at the mall or a kid's soccer game.

Will do just that this weekend. That was the only picture I currently have, wife uploaded it to her Facebook page. I promise I will have public open carry pics this weekend. :)