The ORDN open carry in public picture thread

lightbulb

Well like I said you don't see that in cleveland much if at all. Only place I have seen people open carry is at the gun shops but that is to be expected. So there are people that do it but I have not seen them besides places like Fin or the range.

If I know I'm going to Cleveland I conceal carry, just because I don't need the hassle.

Lightbulb is usually used to describe a bright idea or bright person...... what am I missing? Is this thread a carry over from a dumbass debate in another thread that I missed and the op thought he had a bright idea here with this douchey thread?

Pretty much. He is calling us open carriers out. I wish I was home right now.

Pretty much. He is calling us open carriers out. I wish I was home right now.

I see. I'm not trying to be on his side, this thread and his view seem well.. douchey. However I feel IMHO that open carry is dumb and looking for trouble. Attention whoring actually. But to each his own.

I see. I'm not trying to be on his side, this thread and his view seem well.. douchey. However I feel IMHO that open carry is dumb and looking for trouble. Attention whoring actually. But to each his own.

see now had he said that or said he didn't understand the purpose it would be understandable

he is amused with the notion that some outspoken OC supporters here are, in fact, active OC-ers. Therefore, he believes, they should have lots of pictures of themselves OC-ing and further, be more than willing to post them on the internet for all to see. He also thinks that just because he likes to fuck chickens, he should have lots of pictures of himself fucking chickens and is ready and willing to post them.

that-chicken-keep-fucking-that-chicken-demotivational-poster-1253223506.jpg

I live in a rural area nobody even notices honestly. I can understand if you live in Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus, etc. I wont open carry in those cities although it is legal.