What i did in guns.

kawi kid

New toy came home with me this afternoon.  It was sitting in that display case and it was calling out to me. :hello:    Why is it that I have no self control when I see a classic firearm that some bubba had to go mess up.  I feel the need to save them all.  :excited:   Anyhow, the new one has the ugly pearl grips on it.  It's a classic mixmaster just like my original P08 so it will see range time.  Already searching for some replacement wood grips and a few more mags.

IMG_20131217_210553275_HDR.jpg

• Upvote 1

Nice find, I think you should gold plate it to match the grips...

If it ever gets so bad that I gold plate a gun, the apocalypse has arrived and you can go ahead and end me right then and there. :crazy:

I will give you the grips if you want them, I am buying a nice set of walnut ones for it.

New toy came home with me this afternoon.  It was sitting in that display case and it was calling out to me. :hello:    Why is it that I have no self control when I see a classic firearm that some bubba had to go mess up.  I feel the need to save them all.  :excited:   Anyhow, the new one has the ugly pearl grips on it.  It's a classic mixmaster just like my original P08 so it will see range time.  Already searching for some replacement wood grips and a few more mags.

IMG_20131217_210553275_HDR.jpg

Nice find!

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a few over the holidays. I found a great deal on an unfired PPK and 1200 rounds of .380 as well as a slightly used Beretta AL391 Urika. Looking forward to hitting the clays course with the auto-loader.

Picked up a few over the holidays. I found a great deal on an unfired PPK and 1200 rounds of .380 as well as a slightly used Beretta AL391 Urika. Looking forward to hitting the clays course with the auto-loader.

Two excellent guns. I have a 391 as well - you're going to love it.

I love my shotguns, but never have owned a Beretta or an auto-loader (other than a Mag 10 that I've never fired).

Nothing wrong with breach or pump loaders (I love my old Ivers and Johnson, Sears and BPS shotties), but gas operation is a lot easier on my body for an afternoon of clay fighting. Maybe we should have a fun OR clay meet when the weather improves?

Nothing wrong with breach or pump loaders (I love my old Ivers and Johnson, Sears and BPS shotties), but gas operation is a lot easier on my body for an afternoon of clay fighting. Maybe we should have a fun OR clay meet when the weather improves?

I'd be up for that.

I would like that "clay day" event too. 

I have a Stoeger Condor that I have not fired much. 

I've heard good things about the Condor.  Trade ya a few rounds on it if you'd like to shoot my 391.

• Casper unpinned this topic