What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Let me know a good time and we will meet at my range in Canal and you can get a feel for it before making a decision.

Range in CW?  Private I take it, any openings?  I was going to get on with Parks but then realized with a kid I can't make the drive to Coshocton etc.

This isn't the one Johnny Johnson is Pres of is it?  I think that's south of CW.  And yes I will let you know about that, I have plenty of 9mm and plan to grab some more tomo actually at Vances and fondle one of these.

Yes it is private. Its the Coon Hunters Club and openings only come once a year and the only slots available are from the members that died off the previous year. I have a few bullets too so just let me know and you can shoot one before buying. We can get a few other toys out to shoot that day too! ;)

• Upvote 1

Range in CW?  Private I take it, any openings?  I was going to get on with Parks but then realized with a kid I can't make the drive to Coshocton etc.

This isn't the one Johnny Johnson is Pres of is it?  I think that's south of CW.  And yes I will let you know about that, I have plenty of 9mm and plan to grab some more tomo actually at Vances and fondle one of these.

pecker come shoot with me on Sunday

So serious question and to set the tone, I have a clean record minus an OVI that is 4.25 years old in OH.  

Twice sense the OVI I went in to buy a firearm and have been put on the "delay" and made to wait to get posession of the gun.  For the AR it was 1 day, they called me the next day and were like come on it and get it.  Today I was at Cabela's and was told it may be anytime from now until 10/2 and on 10/2 I can just come in and get the gun I went to purchase.

My questions is being that I have never had any form of law issues minus the OVI why would I continously be put on the 3 day delay?  Is it because I don't buy guns often enough/at all from stores and only private sale?  Or is it possible something wasn't done right on my OVI when it was taken care of and is still possibly showing in a manner that may be harmful to my background checks.

I know in OH I cannot get this expunged, that isn't my question, but should I get someone to look into it and see what the deal is?  I already filed with the NICS appeals process online and asked for them to contact me with information, but not sure how that actually works, or if they even look at it.  For all I know it might just be a feel good method to get people to leave them alone. 

So long/short of it I always get a 3 day delay, and it sucks.  What can I do other than private purchases to make that go the F away?  Thanks!

FWIW Before the OVI I purchased 2 handguns in 3 years and never waited once.

I don't know what it is, but it could very well be your name. I have a friend whose name is say, Fred Jones, a very common name and he gets delayed for every gun he buys. There is like four or five Fred Jones in a twenty mile radius of here and two of them have criminal records so he pays the price, just a guess but it very well could be the reason.

They hate the gays. 

Other then that I have no idea. 

Man, I was worried this was the answer.  But I like boys and girls, so that also explains why the delay is usually lifted in the first 24 hours too.  Sweet.  Just frusturating when Craig text me and tells me he's going to go buy a gun to shoot this weekend just because he can and I can't.  I hate him.

Man, I was worried this was the answer.  But I like boys and girls, so that also explains why the delay is usually lifted in the first 24 hours too.  Sweet.  Just frusturating when Craig text me and tells me he's going to go buy a gun to shoot this weekend just because he can and I can't.  I hate him.

some shoot with me. Just bring ammo

I just had to mess with you. I really need to get out and shoot soon.

I've only ever bought one gun at a store.

You sure it doesn't have something to do with the track day sodomy incident? Or incidents?

That definitely could be.  Guy yesterday told me to get a "pin" and make life a ton easier on everyone, except since I don't buy a ton of guns, not sure it'd be worth the time/effort.  Have to get fingerprinted blah blah, blow jobs, blah blah, anal, blah blah.

• Casper unpinned this topic