2012 FAILED Bike night.Buffalo Wings N Rings. E. Broad st.

jagr

Good night over all. I think about 5 of us had our orders take a lil longer than we'd liked.

But I'm not sweating it. Wait till summer gets here and there's 3 times the people showing up. That will be the test.

Still better than the first time there eh.

I understand service is what they do. That said. It is a bit of a daunting task when over 20 people push 8 tables together. Order food then move around to BS with others. Everytime those two walked by someone was asking for something. I thought they did well. I wasnt too upset it took 25ish minutes to get my order. The appetizers came right out in minutes after ordering.

The GM said he's on a mission to get everything up to par. He's let 3 girls go this week. I will remind you he is a trained chef not a short orfer cook. He knows what need to get done.

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah they are. :lol:

They haven't seen anything yet.

Ohhhh shit.... You're not talking about busting out your underwear dance, are you? I've just heard teh rumours, but it sounds like the GM is going to love you.

• Upvote 1

Hey Jagz, the GM asked to to have you call him today. When you get a chance.

I talked to him a little after the majority of the group left, and said the same thing. As it gets warmer, the crowd is going to get larger. Last night was a small sampling of things to come. It was good to see everyone again.

Considering that we had folks moving around and what-not, I think the service was pretty good.

Sorry I bolted kinda abruptly, but something nasty happened to Jr.'s tummy and I didn't want him to hurl all over everything and everyone.

Turns out I shoulda stayed - woulda been easier for me to have waitresses to clean stuff up instead of me cleaning chunks outta the truck's carpet once we made it home... :nono:

He was fine this morning, so not sure what caused it or what happened - I didn't feel ill at all. :dunno:

good seeing everyone....even though i was dead tired this morning lol

the service wasnt too bad for such a large group....although, it took so long to get our checks i actually forgot about it lol...got up to leave and someone had to remind me that we didnt pay yet :lol:

ended up going to the register and she printed it out for me there and i paid it at the counter