2012 FAILED Bike night.Buffalo Wings N Rings. E. Broad st.

jagr

LilBit, unless I missed one!

Honestly, I'm pretty sure only an AFJ can distribute the dick squeezer nick...

Just double checking!! Sorry for whoring on this thread since I can't make it to bike night but i couldn't resist. Maybe I will make it up to Columbus sometime this summer!

Stupid rain.... it got here earlier than I thought it would.

Just a sprinkle getting home though.

(He said as it continues to sprinkle on into real rain...)

edit: Currently a small storm center with a VIL = 2kg per square meter at 19 knots

VIL is the amount of liquid water that the radar detects in a vertical column of the atmosphere for an area of precipitation.

I know, you'all heard "blah blah blah blah"

Edited by ReconRat
blah
  • Upvote 1

Once again shit has come up, my oldest has a "performing arts night" at school, what ever the hell that is:dunno:. I guess her and her freinds are singing a katy perry song:lol: this should be interesting.

once again shit has come up, my oldest has a "performing arts night" at school, what ever the hell that is:dunno:. I guess her and her freinds are singing a katy perry song:lol: This should be interesting.

Oh yeah? A/S/L.

:D

Good seeing everyone tonight. Seems like forever since I've seen some of you. We'll try to make it to more of these this year. Thanks for getting this going jagr.

Aww what? Casper came? The one night that I don't make it out. We still haven't met yet.

Aww what? Casper came? The one night that I don't make it out. We still haven't met yet.

I'm sure it will be absolute magic when you finally do meet though. **Cue Chorus of Angels soundtrack**

Edited by RFM

LOL. Yeah, and CbrGirl and mini me were there as well. Next time.
I'm sure it will be absolute magic when you finally do meet though. **Cue Chorus of Angels soundtrack**
Is that how you felt when we met? :lol:

i want to smear peanutbutter on your cueball head and watch jinu lick it off like a hungry horny puppy while i lay back and flap my arms like a bird

I might pay money to see that...