2012 FAILED Bike night.Buffalo Wings N Rings. E. Broad st.

jagr

Hey Victor. Good to meet you.

Most people got free eats tonight so at least they made it right.

More promises were made about service. I didn't even tell them we were coming Friday night. So we will give it another couple weeks.

I paid the $6.00, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Those tenders are some choice meats, and the hot sauce was spot on. Just enough tangy with a hot kick. If promises are kept, I'm a happy chicken eating bastard. They do want to make it right...

The chick'ns are good, the location is good, but the service is flat awful and they aren't doing anything to correct that.

Also, its supposed to be a bike night. They need to be told that we expect roped off bike parking and the back patio reserved at a minimum. Bike night specials and a band would be a plus.

they said the week prior (maybe 2 weeks ago) their bike nights are on thursdays

Yeah one of the servers said that. We talked to management and they said it was on Wednesdays.

It's sad, the service is good for a week or 2 then someone screws it up, then it's good again. We had a request for the same 2 girls every week and a sign on the door to the back patio that reads Reserved of OR Wednesdays from 6p on. As for the bike parking, like Jagr said, I don't see that happening until more bikes start showing up. I am going to give them at least next week. If the service is jacked up again we will find a new place. I informed them of this last night.

If you're like me, you don't want to ride to bike night and park out back to go hang out in a party room when they have a nice patio where you can keep an eye on your machine. The party room doesn't make much sense to me.

A friend of mine is the owner of Average Joe's Bar and Grill in New Albany. If you guys are looking for a new place I could talk to him about working something out.

Hamilton and Dublin Granville? If so I would be down