what to get?

2talltim

Towing companies will unlock it for 25. Cost you more than that to drive there and back

i thought of this but she is at her new job witch is moble and she said her purse and walet are laying on the seat in plain sight. And she would not be able to meet anyone till at least 4pm when she gets off. Plus your missing the point of the detour trip.:D

I should elaborate that IP goodies will be gifts to yourself, from yourself, as payment for the chore..........as far as a gift from the wifey for helping her out, put in a request for 1 blowey ;)

• Upvote 1

Ok i was good, only thing a bought was a $5 closeout mirror to put on my quad for when im leading and get tired of looking back. I didnt get the hand guards because i got my phone out and looked on egay and found a set i like better for half the price. Almosrt bought some riding boots but really there is nothing wrong with the ones ive got so i talked myself out of it.

Ok i was good, only thing a bought was a $5 closeout mirror to put on my quad for when im leading and get tired of looking back. I didnt get the hand guards because i got my phone out and looked on egay and found a set i like better for half the price. Almosrt bought some riding boots but really there is nothing wrong with the ones ive got so i talked myself out of it.

You sound like a women, now turn around and go blow some monies on shit that looks cool just because.