FS: Conti Sport Attack Tires

TwiztedRabbit

SOLD

Hey hey, another set of tires up for sale... Picked up ANOTHER set of Power ones so these need to be gone too...

They are Continental Sport Attack tires 180 and 120

Bought them Brand spanking Mounted professionally by Shop Dog Cycles(Ryan Hoblick) removed last year professionally by Reuben @ 35 Motorsports when i bought my first set of Power ones

These have EXCELLENT tread life still on them, they have 4-5 track days at an Intermediate pace. and maybe 500 street miles

Price- $100

Local pick up prefered, can shipped on buyers dime, location westerville

thanks and enjoy

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

So, you prefer the Power Ones over these for street riding? I am looking for a set of these but for my supermoto (120 & 150). Just bouncing back and forth between these and the Power ones. Not planning any track days just street riding.

4-5 track days at a medium pace and they have that much tread left? holy shit dude I can tear up a set in one track day. well not totally but they're only good for a 1k miles on the street after that one day. I might have to try a set of these if they last that long.

4-5 track days at a medium pace and they have that much tread left? holy shit dude I can tear up a set in one track day. well not totally but they're only good for a 1k miles on the street after that one day. I might have to try a set of these if they last that long.

I sell them :) if your looking