How to get an Ohio Riders decal

Casper

Edit: abdecal is no longer our supplier of decals due to an excessive number of complaints. QuikAccord will be making them for us soon. More details (and a new thread) to follow. 

Edited by Casper
abdecal no longer our supplier

If anyone has messaged me in the last week or so for decals and didn't get a response send me a message again. I can now hold more messages in my inbox so it's much easier for me to keep track. I'm 90% sure I responded to everyone but figured I would post just in case.

I can't re-create it. The orders are going through for me when I try all 3 of my PayPal accounts. The only issue I found is that it was going back to the shopping cart instead of the order confirmation screen.

Email me your order info and address. I'll add them as custom orders and cover the postage while I wait to hear back on my support request. abdecal13@gmail.com

I think I figured it out. It's acting funky because the product is free. I'm going to change the shipping to $.49 and the decal to $.01. Orders are still coming through fine for most people but hopefully that fixes it for the others.

PayPal wouldn't work for me either.

2xSGh.png

I just ordered some of these last week and had the same problem, but I figured it out. When you hit the estimate shipping button it shows you how much ($0.50) but you have to click the fixed shipping radio button and hit update shipping.

This way the shipping cost will be added to the bill, not just estimated. When its just estimated and not added to the order the bill is 0.00 and Paypal doesn't recognize that.

I just ordered some of these last week and had the same problem, but I figured it out. When you hit the estimate shipping button it shows you how much ($0.50) but you have to click the fixed shipping radio button and hit update shipping.

This way the shipping cost will be added to the bill, not just estimated. When its just estimated and not added to the order the bill is 0.00 and Paypal doesn't recognize that.

You're awesome! Thanks! I figured it had something to do with it being Free.

Awesome, looks like that fixed it. A few other orders for OR decals came in as well in the last few minutes

Looks like you don't have to make them $0.01 and $0.49 for shipping. $0.00 and $0.50 worked fine for the watch for motorcyclists sticker. It was the adding the shipping cost to the car thing that caused the error.

Looks like you don't have to make them $0.01 and $0.49 for shipping. $0.00 and $0.50 worked fine for the watch for motorcyclists sticker. It was the adding the shipping cost to the car thing that caused the error.

I changed it back. Let me know if anyone sees the problem come up again. I'm working on removing the $.50 shipping for people that order a regular decal as well as a free decal. The flat rate $1.99 shipping on the regular decal should cover shipping the free decals as well and it looks like it's adding the $.50 on top of the flat rate. For now though, if you are ordering decals on top of the free decals you can use coupon code "SHIPOR" and it will deduct $.50 from the shipping cost. Coupon code will only work if order minimum is $3.99 and only if you ordered OR decals as well.

Coding can be a headache sometimes :(