How to get an Ohio Riders decal

Casper

Send me a PM

Does my breath stink? I sent u a PM and bumped this a few times as well. Looking for a windshield decal and a few for my helmets and windscreen.

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

Does my breath stink? I sent u a PM and bumped this a few times as well. Looking for a windshield decal and a few for my helmets and windscreen.

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

Sorry man, completely looked over your message :(

I responded, sorry about that.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody had any bad business with ABdecal? I only ask this because I've sent a PM, and 2 messages through his site and haven't gotten a single response. I have 2 orders I placed on May 23rd and only ONE took until the 7th of June to get to me. After finding out through the shipping tab on their website that they were back ordered on white vinyl, I decided that it was no big deal. I wrote a message/e-mail asking about it to them and got nothing. I DID receive an e-mail about that both orders were "shipped status" but I have a $10 order that has been marked shipped (on the 4th of June) that I haven't received, even though the one I DID receive was ALSO marked shipped on the same day. I also had no delivery confirmation or tracking number so idk wth is going on? I'm assuming it got lost in the mail or something but the fact that I haven't received a single response from ABDecal is really pissin me off. It's been 2 weeks since my 1st message to them, a week since my 2nd message and a day for my PM. I'm just getting impatient since I have a $10 order out there somewhere and there's no one to communicate about this with.

Hey JJ,

I responded to your Yahoo! email address about that order. They were all sent on the same day but since they were separate orders they were packed separately. I'm looking into it. There is no tracking with standard USPS so it's hard for me to know where it is. Since the first order got to you I don't think it has to do with the address. Worst comes to worst I'll remake and resend.

Weird shipping stuff happens sometimes. I still don't think Cooter got the OR decals I sent 2 months ago. I have to make a special trip to FedEx for him.

Edited by abdecal

Hey JJ,

I responded to your Yahoo! email address about that order. They were all sent on the same day but since they were separate orders they were packed separately. I'm looking into it. There is no tracking with standard USPS so it's hard for me to know where it is. Since the first order got to you I don't think it has to do with the address. Worst comes to worst I'll remake and resend.

Weird shipping stuff happens sometimes. I still don't think Cooter got the OR decals I sent 2 months ago. I have to make a special trip to FedEx for him.

Thanks for the response. I did see the e-mail I got from you saying on June 4th that they were both shipped at the same time but only received my OR sticker. I still had a custom text JJtheGUNMAN sticker and Fleur-de-lis sticker in white that never showed up. Please keep me updated after you look into it and let me know if the looking into it turns into making new ones and shipping them out to me. Even though a response from you has been much overdue, I really do appreciate your post back to me and your time and effort to help me get my order straightened out. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the response. I did see the e-mail I got from you saying on June 4th that they were both shipped at the same time but only received my OR sticker. I still had a custom text JJtheGUNMAN sticker and Fleur-de-lis sticker in white that never showed up. Please keep me updated after you look into it and let me know if the looking into it turns into making new ones and shipping them out to me. Even though a response from you has been much overdue, I really do appreciate your post back to me and your time and effort to help me get my order straightened out. Thanks again.

Everything get taken care of?