How to get an Ohio Riders decal

Casper

• 2 months later...

just tried placing an order and got the "An error occured while connecting to Paypal." issue. I realized that i had to 'estimate shipping and tax' and for non-zero total to show up before it would work correctly. now it does, and order placed. just FYI for others trying to get some stickers!

• 4 months later...

Tried ordering some some OhioRider decals from ABDecal and go to check out for some reason says my paypal has a limit and to select another form, not sure why I have a $9,000 spending limit, was posting to see if anyone else has had the same issue.

Tried ordering some some OhioRider decals from ABDecal and go to check out for some reason says my paypal has a limit and to select another form, not sure why I have a $9,000 spending limit, was posting to see if anyone else has had the same issue.
That sounds like a PayPal error.

I see in the pics posted that there was a "Watch out for Motorcycles" decal but I can't seem to track it down anywhere. Is it still available? Thanks.

Here's the OhioRiders.net decals

http://www.abdecal.com/search.php?search_query=OhioRiders

As for the "Watchout for motorcycles" decals, he may have taken them down but you can create your own and still be fairly inexpensive if you want them

I tried ordering some and never received them. Never bothered to try again.
Hopefully he comments on this and gets you your decals.
I don't think I've seen ABDecal guy on here in quite some time. Maybe time to start looking for another "supplier".
He was on yesterday evening. Let's see what he says.

I don't think I've seen ABDecal guy on here in quite some time. Maybe time to start looking for another "supplier".

???

The latest orders, there were only 2 or 3, were delayed because I ran out and had not made another batch yet and was moving equipment to another location so I didn't make another batch until I caught up regular orders.

The OR decals are not like regular orders. I make them in periodic batches so they don't always go out right away if I don't have the supply.

I just had to re-send one OR order because I put in the wrong address and got a RTS but I already talked with him about that.

What is your order number? If it's been over 2 weeks I had to have missed it and at that point it's best to contact me via PM.

Dec. 14, 2012 invoice 4335. I just figured you weren't doing them anymore. The shipping cost really wasn't worth raising a stink over.

Weird. That was a while ago. I'll get them out to you. Tossing them in the mail along with some others on Monday.

Sent out the latest so if you don't have them this week PM me.

I have A LOT of Black and Gray left (also a few yellow and Dark Blue) that are reaching the end of their shelf life that need to go out. If you want some just PM me your address, no shipping costs on these! Come get em!

If you send me a PM reply to this thread as well that you sent PM. Sometimes I get blank messages. Wanna make sure I get to everyone.

• Upvote 1