How to get an Ohio Riders decal

Casper

• 3 weeks later...

I've been in touch with him lately and he's been busy between moving his business, another business venture, some other shit going on in his life too.....there was another guy "helping" him with vectorizing/imaging that hasn't been so helpful and kind of left him hanging.

Just send him pleasant reminders to put orders back on his radar, and cut the guy some slack - he's having a rough time right now folks.

Slack has been cut. Nobody is asking for his head' date=' but in today's world of communication there is no reason to not drop by and ask for time to get his shit together. It's common courtesy, especially for those that sent him money. A communication blackout is hardly excusable in that case.[/quote']

Agreed. I'm just more forgiving about it since I know him a bit more than most others here

Forgiveness is not the issue. Just a quick "hey' date=' been swamped lately and shits hectic, but I promise I'll get your orders out asap" makes all the difference. Totally understand being overwhelmed and I hope he gets caught up before the season really gets here. I know how much it sucks to have a garage full of bikes that need wrenched... making any ride time damn near impossible.[/quote']

Oh, I'm with ya man. There's not been any contact from him here about about all this, and that's his fault for not conveying his situation to everyone waiting on their orders.

I was just trying to put water on the smolder before flames erupt. He's a good guy, just been slamhammered with a bunch of shit at once.

I guess what I should've said is "what I'm doing is sending him friendly reminders to keep my orders on his radar" to come across as less demanding earlier. Didn't mean to be interpreted as anything other than a suggestion since his plates full right now....

Sorry guys, been absolutely slammed. OR decals do not come before regular orders and I had a few orders over $1k this month. I'm a one man show here gotta give me a bit of slack on OR decals. I send them out as I make them in bulk. Helmutt has been extremely patient with me and I appreciate that. Some of you guys were messaging me a couple days after ordering asking where they were. Shipping alone takes longer than that. I just sent out all but one of the OR orders and I messaged him back today for the correct address.

Sorry guys, been absolutely slammed. OR decals do not come before regular orders and I had a few orders over $1k this month. I'm a one man show here gotta give me a bit of slack on OR decals. I send them out as I make them in bulk. Helmutt has been extremely patient with me and I appreciate that. Some of you guys were messaging me a couple days after ordering asking where they were. Shipping alone takes longer than that. I just sent out all but one of the OR orders and I messaged him back today for the correct address.

A "little" communication goes a long way. ;)