As a rider which city?

NinjaDoc

No particular order:

Kingsport, TN, Asheville, NC, Newport, TN, Blacksburg, VA, London, KY, Huntington, WV, Fayetteville, AR, Grand Junction, CO, Redding, CA, Santa Fe, NM, Lufkin, TX...The list goes on and on, I am glad I will never have to make that choice, it would be a tough one for me...Idiotville, OR might be the most appropriate for me, and some great roads in that area too!

Fail^

takes me an hour slab to get to fun stuff. any more than an hour and I'd say somewhere else. Until then of the 5 different cities I've lived, Cleveland offers me the most

a close #2 would be somewhere in Tennessee and #3 would be South Carolina

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexington,_North_Carolina I would pick Lexington as one of my top picks.............Longer riding season without the crazy heat and humidity of the deep south. Close enough to big cities but still small town.Just a couple hours to the coast or mountains.A big plus is that I could eat BBQ everyday for over a month and never at the same place......Win-Win.Ride to eat. http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS422US438&q=lexington+nc&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x885399adb8aad67f:0x6fea0a9c3aa73b04,Lexington,+NC&gl=us&ei=5zCUT7T0KZKE8QS979SoBA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=2&ved=0CDcQ8gEwAQ Edited by Al Z. Heimer

Asheville, NC would probably top my list. Literally 10 minutes from some of the best riding roads in the country, decent climate, and supposedly a great place to live. There are some great places in West Virginia/Tennessee that I would seriously consider too.

California is excellent, but generally too crowded for me personally, although there are supposedly some really great places in NorCal/Southern Oregon that are pretty good.

Is there an option for not living in the city? Best place to live with a motorcycle is out in the country, IMHO.

The area around Silver City, NM was about the funnest riding I've done, I'd live near there. Awesome twisties, national forests, dual sporting and trails everywhere. It's bike heaven.

Is there an option for not living in the city? Best place to live with a motorcycle is out in the country, IMHO.

Man's got a point. I loves me some city livin', but it doesn't fit well with motorcycles. As a moto rider? SoCal (Northern San Diego, never been but heard tons about it) for the weather aspect, or Portland for the good mix of city and kickass roads, but the weather usually sucks for riding.

I would probably go to Tennessee. I love the area, i love the roads, and i love all the pancake restaurants!

I 2nd this motion......southeastern Tenn. would be sweet, and very close to the Gap

I'd love to move back to the Adirondacks. Hate New York taxes and politics but love the area. It is home to me. Not to mention all the wonderful back roads twisting thru the mountains.

I'm originally from Lake George...can't say as a rider that's where I'd pick because of the winters but during the warmer months there's some great roads up there!

Austin TX I would pack up and go if I didn't have children.

The wife and I might b headed that way when the kids are grown...but outside that somewhere warmer most of the year and with mountains near by..within a couple hours at most...