Heating And Air Conditioning Side Work

grapesmuggler27

I actually have one in my garage but its 220v

220v is what I need, hit me up and lets see if we can work something out. 937-732-1155 im very interested.

Text before 3pm or text/call after 3pm.

Just had Joe leave the house, showed up right at 7pm per agreed upon time, and was out by a little after 8pm. Found a bad capacitor that was slowing the AC start up and only running at 1/2 power. Told me it would be 80 to pay someone to come change it, or I could buy it online for 5, I actually got it delivered online for 8.50 shipped. Showed me how to install it, and saved me 72 bucks. Not to mention even with a coupon a tune up is over 75 PLUS weekend costs because I don't get home until 6pm or later.

Then we went outside and he talked to me about my AC unit because it had been replaced, and showed me a few things. 1 to help the motor last longer, and another to help with coil cleaning which we did and it definitely cleaned out some shit that I couldn't even imagine being there. I would guess that will make a huge difference since the coils are obviously huge in cooling.

50.00 well spent and I highly recommend him.

• Upvote 1

Ill let you know how next weekend is looking for me, sorry i had to bail today on ya. On a side not that fan motor has been fine all weekend, dont know what the deal is with it.

Ill let you know how next weekend is looking for me, sorry i had to bail today on ya. On a side not that fan motor has been fine all weekend, dont know what the deal is with it.

Just be careful, fan motor locks up no one home, liquid gets into compressor boom goes compressor. Just keep me informed, birthday weekend plus mothersday = not much free sober time :D

• Upvote 1

Joe came out and did a great job. Knew common problems/gotchas with my unit and told me how to fix it should the problem arise or common components that may fail.

Knows his shit and definitely professional about it. Highly recommend!

• Upvote 1

Son of a bitch forgot to mention to turn the power off when I replaced the part today and I shocked myself. It did kind of create a hard on so the fiance' liked it. But I called to make sure everything was good, and he reminded me after I replaced the bad part to turn off the power lol.

Im a ree-ree, Ill admit it.

• 1 month later...

I've got a fistful of dollars (and fresh homebrew) with your name on it. I think the AC unit is running OK, however it's the original since '94 and it wouldn't hurt to have a experienced pair of eyes on it, since I've only had it looked at once in the 5 years that I've moved in here. What I would like some advice on is how best to control the airflow in the vents. My upstairs hardly gets shit for airflow yet the vents run full-bore downstairs. I'm available Saturday late afternoon/evening and all day Sunday. Hit me up via PM if you can make it. Thanks a ton for doing this!