With a heavy heart, up for sale

LJWalter

Like the title says, our family is in need of money due to health problems.

Up for sale is the 1962 Triumph TR6SS. 6,250 original miles. Restored by BCF Cycle in Kirtland Ohio. Four pages of invoices explaining all the work completed. Everything has been gone through, with special emphasis on keeping it original.

Some background;

My father, who passed away in 99, purchased this bike in 1964 and it has been garaged and cared for since, as it was his "baby".

In 1963 Triumph changed the motor design to a "unit-motor". All Triumphs 1962 and earlier are refered to as "pre-units". The TR6ss was the last model to roll off the line for the 62 model year, as they were making them through August of 62. Only 1,266 made. This one was made in the middle of the run. But this is the last pre-unit Triumph model made, which makes it very collectible and in demand.

I am listing it here first in the hopes of seeing it go to another OR member, and keeping in touch with it.

This is an opportunity to own a piece of motorcycle history. Call with questions or more information. 614-327-6456

Asking price is $12500.

DSCN0157.jpg

DSCN0154.jpg

DSCN0159.jpg

DSCN0160.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

DSCN0158.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

Edited by LJWalter

That's pretty sweet. If I had FU money, I'd buy it off you for $10k and agree to sell it back for the same whenever you can swing it.

That bike would live in my family room, and come out once a week to make people jealous on some street rides.

Dude! Don't sell it. There has to be another way.

That thing is beautiful. I'm with Redkow, if I had the cash, id buy it just to sell it back to you.

Sorry about your trouble, I hope you find another way.

Dude! Don't sell it. There has to be another way.

That thing is beautiful. I'm with Redkow, if I had the cash, id buy it just to sell it back to you.

Sorry about your trouble, I hope you find another way.

^^^THIS. has to be another way to keep the memory. I still have my grandpas car he gave me before he died.

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012