Ohio riders invades deals gap- pics and ride report..

oldschoolsdime92

He was trying to catch that big fucker so he could stick it in his tankbag and bring it back to camp! That dude is either crazy or nuts.

Yes to both fear nothing Just learn from it or about it.

I would of if he was in the rest area and not in the street. To worried about get hit by a car or bike.

Yes to both fear nothing Just learn from it or about it.

I would of if he was in the rest area and not in the street. To worried about get hit by a car or bike.

should have let me shoot it, we could have thrown it on the grill later:rolleyes:

i know, but since thats highly unlikely I wanna be selfish and claim it :p

Side note you said mike was.driving the truck back. Congrats to him for hitting every fucking puddle on 129 leaving there. I had the pleasure of being stuck behind you guys in the rain. That is all continue on with the normal thread.

• Upvote 1

Side note you said mike was.driving the truck back. Congrats to him for hitting every fucking puddle on 129 leaving there. I had the pleasure of being stuck behind you guys in the rain. That is all continue on with the normal thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was half asleep still but vaguely remember him going "whoops" a couple times. He did pretty damn well for never driving a truck n trailer that big before. So damn well I let him drive all the way to Cbus so I could attempt to recover

• Upvote 1

Bwahahahahhaha :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was half asleep still but vaguely remember him going "whoops" a couple times. He did pretty damn well for never driving a truck n trailer that big before. So damn well I let him drive all the way to Cbus so I could attempt to recover

Well y'all got me a few times. I was like I'm pretty sure he sees me here but what the hell. Its all good :lol:

Well y'all got me a few times. I was like I'm pretty sure he sees me here but what the hell. Its all good :lol:

its no small task keeping all 6 tires on the road so I'm sure the last thing he was even looking for was puddles lol

its no small task keeping all 6 tires on the road so I'm sure the last thing he was even looking for was puddles lol

think i only crossed the yellow 2 or 3 times on my way in and out, i was rather impressed with myself

We had a couple harleys pass us on the way out. Figured they were stoked to be passing 4 sport bikes all at once in the rain.

dont make i sound good for them.. I pulled over and LET THEM PASS:D

Tried to but going around corners and cars always seems to be there when I wanted to pass :nono:

We slowed down on several straights to let you pass... After the third time he said "fuck it" and we just emptied water bottles out the window to mess with you.