Ohio riders invades deals gap- pics and ride report..

oldschoolsdime92

Nnnnooooooooo you need to bring your bike to super bike races at mid Ohio so I can get drunk and spoon it

Come down to Lebanon and have a quiet (or noisy) moment alone in my garage. I'm gonna be heading south. I don't normally attend the sbk races. I'll be at MotoGP for sure!

Chris

• Upvote 1

OK, so here are some of the picture I took while at the Gap.

Tree of Shame

TreeofShame.jpg

Cherry Cola Overlook

CherryColaOverlook.jpg

Dragon Overlook

DragonOverlook.jpg

Fontana Resort Patio

FontanaPatio.jpg

Robinsville Gas Station

RobinsvilleGasStation.jpg

Not sure what year this bike was but its a CB1100F Completely restored by Mario Andretti Engineer if I caught his title correctely. Max Power please chime in on this for clarification.

2012-06-08_12-49-53_77.jpg

2012-06-08_12-50-06_692.jpg

2012-06-08_12-50-22_916.jpg

Ocoee White Water Rafting the holding pond their is a 40-50ft drop that starts the rapids. I have a video of it will post when I can.

2012-06-08_15-18-19_79.jpg

Dragon Overlook

2012-06-07_15-53-00_709.jpg

My bike and wht-scorpions bike loaded and ready to go in Columbus.

2012-06-06_07-52-01_174.jpg

Just arrived at Fontana Village

2012-06-06_20-10-52_129.jpg

wht_scorpion in front of the tree of shame

2012-06-09_11-35-47_25.jpg

Me in front of the tree of shame bad pic I know

2012-06-09_11-36-13_860.jpg

Ok, so hers the first video I took leaving Fontana Village heading to the gap. The first video is well boring but here they go. Its taking like 2 hours for each video I post to publish. Please not I'm still uploading the 4th part to this video should be done in 1.5 hrs hopefully.

Edit: 4th video segment added

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wNnnM04pnk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB9i5GhomnU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMrb6F18iY8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlmfaxEUBco

Edited by Jst2fst
Add and edit videos
  • Upvote 1

Double yellow = no pass

Hmm...thats never stopped me before. I guess it's a valid reason though.

Wasn't worth it IMO. That was literally our first pass on the dragon. Oldschool and I had a clear pass later that day which was nice.

Probably a good reason as well.

Wasn't worth it IMO. That was literally our first pass on the dragon. Oldschool and I had a clear pass later that day which was nice.

This first pass ever on the dragon made some better passes later on.

OK, so here are some of the picture I took while at the Gap.

Not sure what year this bike was but its a CB1100F Completely restored by Mario Andretti Engineer if I caught his title correctely. Max Power please chime in on this for clarification.

2012-06-08_12-49-53_77.jpg

2012-06-08_12-50-06_692.jpg

2012-06-08_12-50-22_916.jpg

It was an '83 (i think) CB1100F that was dripping in custom CF goodness. Everything on it was custom. I think he said it had a ZX9 front fork, custom swing arm, custom triples, GSXR wheels, built motor. Super nice build.

Its the Bol D'or paint scheme, but I dont think it was the original paint.

Dude on it was from Australia and claimed to be Michael Andretti's Chief Design Engineer. Cool humble guy. He let his friend ride his Tuono V4. One of his friends had a new Nicky Haden 848.

Edited by max power
  • Upvote 1

It was an '83 (i think) CB1100F that was dripping in custom CF goodness. Everything on it was custom. I think he said it had a ZX9 front fork, custom swing arm, custom triples, GSXR wheels, built motor. Super nice build.

Its the Bol D'or paint scheme, but I dont think it was the original paint.

Dude on it was from Australia and claimed to be Michael Andretti's Chief Design Engineer. Cool humble guy. He let his friend ride his Tuono V4. One of his friends had a new Nicky Haden 848.

Still a cool dude to talk ran into at the dragon pit stop later on and he had the 848 what a fucking bute.