Ohio riders invades deals gap- pics and ride report..

oldschoolsdime92

I gotta find a different way to upload the videos youtube said 7 hrs for just 1 hr of video. Might try photobucket much quicker upload times.

Please do find a way or I may be road tripping it to watch this video at your place lol

Please do find a way or I may be road tripping it to watch this video at your place lol

Yea,its a work in progress was like wtf on the upload times. I've got like 21 GB's of video to upload.

The next time I do this trip it's going to be a whole week. Sadly I have no desire to ride in Dayton. :(

ah yes, you my friend are experiencing "road snobbiness". If it wasn't for my gf bugging me to finally take her for a ride, mine woulda been washed waxed and covered tonight since I know damn well it would sit for a couple weeks

So it looks like im screwed trying to upload videos. Photo-bucket just stopped the upload for no reason. I'm gonna try later and see if it works. Why the hell am I having so many problems uploading. FML....:nono:

or left click and drag over the picture on killboy to highlight it then hit control C to copy it. Open a new powerpoint and paste it there, once its there right click on the pic. in powerpoint and save it as a JPEG.

spending 99 bucks on a remote for gopro doesnt sound like a bad idea at all, it ensures u are recording and you can break up the recording by switching it off and on rather than having to deal with heavy duty files. plus mount in unusual angles then record thru remote

you're going to have to edit them. youtube has a file size limit.

Their all different sizes but the main ones are 30~40 minutes tops. I've got like 7 of those I wanna put online I should have a solution figured out soon..