Ohio riders invades deals gap- pics and ride report..

oldschoolsdime92

Since I missed all the fun and must live vicariously through some of you guys, I surfed around and finally found a small group of OR's on Killboy. If it wasnt for granda's virtually "hi-vis" FZ, I might have passed this page - I can easily see his and jst2fst's bikes in a crowd of photos:D

Granda080 is leading, followed by OldSchoolSDime92, then wht_scorpion (I believe?), and jst2fst. Cool shots, although traffic was holding you guys up some so there's a little lack of lean angle, but still looks like an excellent way to burn fuel, time, and tires to me

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=16182

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=16183

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=16184

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=16185

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=16186

Edited by Hellmutt

picture.php?albumid=1542&pictureid=16178party hard

Fuck sake! :eek: What is with the right handed meat stick and pecker tracks all over his shirt n shorts?! Just what kind of meat n greet did you freaks have down in those hills?:lol:

• Upvote 1

Fuck sake! :eek: What is with the right handed meat stick and pecker tracks all over his shirt n shorts?! Just what kind of meat n greet did you freaks have down in those hills?:lol:
nothing like a meat stick to make your head in the trash can for 15:bj:

Blonde on the wall is thinking' date=' "I knew I shoulda' rolled with the fat kid on the Ducati."[/quote']& then she road back on the back of maxpower & the 93senaca was going back like a solen bike on 3cylinders

Since I missed all the fun and must live vicariously through some of you guys, I surfed around and finally found a small group of OR's on Killboy. If it wasnt for granda's virtually "hi-vis" FZ, I might have passed this page:lol:I can easily see his and jst2fst's bikes in a crowd of photos:D

Granda080 is leading, followed by OldSchoolSDime92, then wht_scorpion (I believe?), and jst2fst. Cool shots, although traffic was holding you guys up some so there's a little lack of lean angle, but still looks like an excellent way to burn fuel, time, and tires to me

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=16182

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=16183

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=16184

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=16185

picture.php?albumid=1312&pictureid=16186

Still fun once.videos get posted the lean will.be much more ;)