7/22/12 wanye trail ride

2talltim

All loaded up and ready for the morning. For who ever is coming i will be in a Blue Ford Ranger Extended cab. Last i knew we were meeting at P3 off of Dorr Run at 9a or 10a . Im going to try to be there at 8or9 and meet back up at the truck at 10.

I rode through about 3 oclock...on a KDX200. Pokey was on a WRR but he didn't go through the camp (we got separated coming back up the corridor).

I am in so much pain.......SORE!!!!!:cry: Had fun and can't wait to go again, even though all the ATV's are a pain in the ass and make it pretty dangerous for those of us on 2 wheels.

Yup we were at dorr run made it ad far as monday creek trail head. Got there around 10ish and left around 5ish

I logged 58 miles. Had a nice little ride while you bs'ing with the camper's. Are you not talking about the alcohol breath? just wondering if that's hush hush, lol.

:popo:

:cheers:

ATV's are a pain in the ass and make it pretty dangerous for those of us on 2 wheels.

lol you all don't need that much room, so we figure why slow down just throttle on by. but really we didn't see much traffic at all on Sunday. And we always pull over for traffic.

Edited by M_Quick

lol you all don't need that much room, so we figure why slow down just throttle on by. but really we didn't see much traffic at all all day Sunday. And we always pull over for traffic.

Most were very good bout sharing the trails, just gets a bit scary in the tight blind turns.

Every time I go I enjoy myself, but every time I ride and think "this would be fucking awesome if it was 1-way". And, there's no reason whatsoever - NONE - that the network should be laid out bi-directional. There's room for it, there's incentive (safety and more traffic, which is more $$), and the trails can be improved if they're built for 1-way travel that's more sustainable and more fun.

Allegheny NF is one-way trails, and it's a completely different experience to ride without fearing that every turn could end in you facing a UTV with a drunk fat guy barreling at you. Hell, that's even dangerous for the UTV.

I will never understand the motivation to keep it 2-way trails.

Yes our group had a very good time. It rained on friday right before we got there which kept all the dust down which was nice and it stayed overcast the rest of the day and most of the day saturday.

Every time I go I enjoy myself, but every time I ride and think "this would be fucking awesome if it was 1-way". And, there's no reason whatsoever - NONE - that the network should be laid out bi-directional. There's room for it, there's incentive (safety and more traffic, which is more $$), and the trails can be improved if they're built for 1-way travel that's more sustainable and more fun.

Allegheny NF is one-way trails, and it's a completely different experience to ride without fearing that every turn could end in you facing a UTV with a drunk fat guy barreling at you. Hell, that's even dangerous for the UTV.

I will never understand the motivation to keep it 2-way trails.

You know that I agree 110%!