picked up a new car

wicked94s10

12750 it's a 2000 with 75000 miles

It has an invidia exhaust, ap2 wheels and led taillights off an 05 , lowered on tein comfort coil overs springs and struts, ap2 stereo, also came with a brand new set of tires, a 12 inch sub woofer and amp. Might be leaving a few things out

They are usually 13000 to 22000 depending on the miles and condition. This is honestly the cleanest 12 year old car i have eve r seen. Nothing but Honda dealer service done on it. He handed me a packet of receipts with the full service history. He did annual clutch, brake, and differential fluid changes even i was impressed

They are usually 13000 to 22000 depending on the miles and condition. This is honestly the cleanest 12 year old car i have eve r seen. Nothing but Honda dealer service done on it. He handed me a packet of receipts with the full service history. He did annual clutch, brake, and differential fluid changes even i was impressed

Wow, with all that I would say you definitely got a deal! You may have gotten the most taken care of and tastefully modded S2000 ever lol

Love everything about that car but the dash. I have come close to buying one twice, each time, I realized I still have kids and need back seats :(

Your car looks fantastic. Enjoy it. I do like Honda, just a shame they don't use their might to make a new version of that car and a new V4 superbike for that matter.

Chris

AKA "Biggie Smalls"

OMRL #72